Marvel Puzzle Quest R237 Release Notes (9/27/21)

Options
2»

Comments

• Cataliban
    Cataliban Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Uhmmm. I can  think in a pair not mentioned above.

Mimic (Carl Rankin) former X-Man, former leader of The Exiles.

Super-Adaptoid (It feel good as a feeder of Ultron (AoU)
  • TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    JHawkInc said:
    Whoever thinks of the teasers for new characters needs to come up with better clues.  Feels like 3/4 of the time no one comes close.  Also, this one sounds like a tampon/diaper.
    I think if you actually looked at it, you'd find the opposite to be true. Even if the clue makes absolutely no sense, there's at least one person who completely nails it, every time. Someone has in this thread, and people did in the other thread with the clue, as well.

I *love* those folks. 

They get told by the dataminers exactly who it is, then show up here and go "hmmmm, the clue says 'it's a Marvel character,' so *obviously* it's Hellcow!"

You can pretty easily figure out who's cheating because they have 100% track records on their random "guesses." I'm not sure why they do this or what they get out of it, but I do find it hilarious.
    I love these too.  Especially when they even "guess" the subtitle like Phoenix Five
  • mdreyer93
    mdreyer93 Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Someone on Reddit guessed evil Dr Strange from What if, which made sense due to his actions in the episode and the fact that there is no 4* Strange yet. 
  • TheRiddler
    TheRiddler Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The 5s here recently have been pretty easy to guess. Out of the last 6 I would say the only one that was difficult was Knull. But I guess with 5s you also can narrow it down more to bigger characters. You don't get Alligator Loki and Mantis in the 5s.
    Some of the 4s have been vague and could apply to variety of characters.
    Something that really helps is that so many of these characters are show/movie tie-ins.... really narrows it down.