Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Akoni said:
    Kelvinkhr said:
    Beetle (Janice Lincoln)

4-Star Rarity (Legendary)

Health: Medium
    Match Damage: Low

Misrepresentation AP
    As a lawyer, Janice Lincoln has represented some of the best...and worst of them in court...and won. Select an enemy and stun them for 3 rounds. Beetle places a 3-turn Countdown tile on the board that drains 1 random AP in the enemy’s colours every round. If the tile is matched by the enemy’s team, Beetle stuns the enemy for an additional 1 round.
    (PASSIVE) If Beetle has more AP in at least four colours, place a 3-turn Countdown tile that creates a strength 20 Protect or Strike tile every round. If the enemy has more AP in at least four colours, place a 3-turn Countdown tile that deals 200 damage every round.
    As if the stun isn't enough, that passive is good enough on it's own to shine. The flexibility presented here is great.
     Litigative Defense 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Beetle has prepared herself for a lengthy court battle. At the start of each round, for each colour Beetle has more AP in each colour, she gains a burst of  200 health. If Beetle has more AP than the enemy team in at least four colours, all allies gain a burst of 350 health per colour.
    I just realized that her powers all focus on her or the enemy team have more AP. A solid theme with good application all around.

Equal Argument 10  AP
    Beetle has just the right argument to get the opponent to settle. Select an ally character and place a 3-turn Countdown tile on the board. Enemy matches in the selected ally’s power deal 20% less damage. If the ally has at least 10 AP in the enemy’s match colour, the ally drains five AP in that colour to fire their power.
    I was a little confused about this one at first, but after reading it a few times I think I got it. If the chosen ally has a red power and the enemy makes a red match while you have at least 10 red AP, then 5 red AP are automatically drained to fire the chosen ally's red power. Did I get that right?

The choice to focus the flavor text and powers on Beetle's civilian life was nice. I wrecked my brain trying to come up with a version of this character. You did a pretty decent job here.
    Thanks! Also, yep, you are right!