Character Movesets

Hey, everyone. 

I decided to compile any future movesets I make into a single discussion so as to not clutter the forums. 

Hope you enjoy and stay safe.

Comments

  • KelvinkhrKelvinkhr Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    edited 4 June 2021, 13:00


    Mantis (Modern)

         
    4 Star (Legendary)

    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Low

      Spreading Radiation 7  AP
    Don't let looks fool you. Mantis has been trained by the Priestesses of Pama in the art of offense. Stuns the target for 2 rounds and places a 3-turn Countdown tile that reduces enemy AP in a random colour by 1 every round and stuns the target for 1 round when it expires.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Stuns...for 3 rounds.
    • Level 3: Countdown tiles reduce enemy AP in a random colour by 2 and stuns the enemy for 2 rounds.
    • Level 4: Stuns...for 4 rounds.
    • Level 5: ...reduce enemy AP in two colours by 3...stuns for 3 rounds.

      Telepathic Empathy 10  AP
    Mantis reaches out to her allies telepathically, healing them. Select an ally and place a 2-turn Countdown tile that heals them with 400 health every round. 

    (PASSIVE) Friendly heals are improved by 10% for each Countdown tile on the board.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: ...3-turn Countdown tile...500 health...
    • Level 3: ...improve healing by 20%
    • Level 4: ...4-turn Countdown tile...
    • Level 5: ...5-turn Countdown tile... improve healing by 30%

      Telepathic Sense 8  AP
    This one senses weakness. When an enemy makes a match in their strongest colour, places a 3-turn Countdown tile that converts up to three tiles in the enemy's strongest colour into basic tiles in the enemy's weakest colour.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: ...2-turn Countdown tile...converts up to five tiles.
    • Level 3: Deals 100 damage for each tile converted.
    • Level 4: Deals 200 damage for each tile converted.
    • Level 5: ...1-turn Countdown tile...converts up to six tiles. Deals 300 damage for each tile converted.
  • KelvinkhrKelvinkhr Posts: 120 Tile Toppler


    Nitro (Robert Hunter)

         
    4 Star (Legendary)

    Health: High
    Match Damage: Moderate

      Human Warhead 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Nitro is explosive to the touch, so woe to anyone who dares to touch him. Enemy powers that damage Nitro create a 3-turn Countdown tile that detonates when expired, dealing 500 damage to the enemy team. If the Countdown tile is matched or destroyed, it detonates early, destroying up to five Red tiles and dealing 350 damage to the enemy team.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: ...750 damage or 500 damage...
    • Level 3: ...1000 damage or 650 damage...
    • Level 4: ...2-turn Countdown tile...1250 damage or 800 damage...
    • Level 5: ...1-turn Countdown tile...1500 damage or 950 damage...

      Explosive Reaction 10  AP
    (PASSIVE) Nitro's reaction to heavy fire? A big bang. When Nitro takes more than 2000 damage, reduces damage by 50% and deals 500 damage to the enemy team but is stunned for 2 rounds.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: When Nitro takes more than 1750 damage...reduced by 55%...
    • Level 3: ...1500 damage...
    • Level 4: ...2500 damage...stun for 1 round
    • Level 5: When Nitro takes more than 1500 damage...reduced by 60%

      Short Fuse 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Nitro has received modifications from the Kree. Friendly match-4 and above destroy up to 2 enemy special tiles, dealing damage and generating AP.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: ...3 enemy special tiles
    • Level 3: ...4 enemy special tiles
    • Level 4: ...5 enemy special tiles
    • Level 5: ...6 enemy special tiles
  • KelvinkhrKelvinkhr Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    edited 10 June 2021, 18:09
    Crystal (Inhuman Advisor)

        
    4 Star (Legendary)

    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Moderate

      Elemental Tempest 9  AP
    Crystal lets loose the fury of the elements to rain mayhem and destruction upon her enemies. Deals 900 damage to the enemy team and creates a Red Attack tile, Blue Protect tile, and Black Strike tile of strength 50.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: …1500 damage...strength 80
    • Level 3: …2100 damage...strength 110
    • Level 4: …2700 damage...strength 140
    • Level 5: …3300 damage...strength 170

      Veil of the Earth 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Crystal manipulates the element of earth to defend her friends and allies. When an enemy makes a match in the colour most present on the board, grants allies a burst of 400 health and creates a strength 50 Protect tile. If Crystal has more Blue AP, this power becomes Water Spout. If Crystal has more Black AP, this power becomes Fan the Flames.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: …600 health...strength 75 Protect tile
    • Level 3: …800 health...strength 100 Protect tile
    • Level 4: …1100 health...strength 125 Protect tile
    • Level 5: …1500 health...strength 150 Protect tile

    =>   Water Spout 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Crystal manipulates the element of water to chill her enemies. When an enemy makes a match in the colour most present on the board, deals 500 damage to the enemy target and stuns them for 1 round. If Crystal has more Black AP, this power becomes Fan the Flames. If Crystal has more Yellow AP, this power becomes Veil of the Earth.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: …600 damage
    • Level 3: …800 damage...2 rounds
    • Level 4: …1100 health...3 rounds
    • Level 5: …1500 health...4 rounds

    =>   Fan the Flames 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Crystal manipulates the element of fire to burn her enemies. When an enemy makes a match in the colour most present on the board, deals 500 damage to the enemy team and creates a 1-turn Repeater tile that destroys 1 enemy AP in a random colour. If Crystal has more Yellow AP, this power becomes Veil of the Earth. If Crystal has more Blue AP, this power becomes Water Spout.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: …600 damage
    • Level 3: …800 damage...2 enemy AP
    • Level 4: …1100 health...3 enemy AP
    • Level 5: …1500 health...4 enemy AP

      Royal Advisor 0  AP
    Crystal’s advice proves invaluable to the Inhuman Royals. Choose Strike, Attack, or Protect and destroy all enemy tiles in that type, dealing damage and gaining AP.

    (PASSIVE) Crystal creates a strength 50 Strike, Attack, or Protect tile when a friendly match is made in the colour most present on the board.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: …strength 80 Strike, Attack, or Protect tile...
    • Level 3: …strength 110 Strike, Attack, or Protect tile...
    • Level 4: …strength 140 Strike, Attack, or Protect tile...
    • Level 5: …strength 170 Strike, Attack, or Protect tile...
  • AkoniAkoni Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    Kelvinkhr said:
    Mantis (Modern)

         
    4 Star (Legendary)
    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Low
      Spreading Radiation 7  AP
    Don't let looks fool you. Mantis has been trained by the Priestesses of Pama in the art of offense. Stuns the target for 2 rounds and places a 3-turn Countdown tile that reduces enemy AP in a random colour by 1 every round and stuns the target for 1 round when it expires.
    (At level 70)
      Telepathic Empathy 10  AP
    Mantis reaches out to her allies telepathically, healing them. Select an ally and place a 2-turn Countdown tile that heals them with 400 health every round. 
    (PASSIVE) Friendly heals are improved by 10% for each Countdown tile on the board.
    (At level 70)
      Telepathic Sense 8  AP
    This one senses weakness. When an enemy makes a match in their strongest colour, places a 3-turn Countdown tile that converts up to three tiles in the enemy's strongest colour into basic tiles in the enemy's weakest colour.
    (At level 70)
    I like this one. The specific application of countdown tiles for each power is excellent. Her green power reads like a passive power. Is it supposed to be?

    Kelvinkhr said:
    Nitro (Robert Hunter)

         
    4 Star (Legendary)
    Health: High
    Match Damage: Moderate
      Human Warhead 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Nitro is explosive to the touch, so woe to anyone who dares to touch him. Enemy powers that damage Nitro create a 3-turn Countdown tile that detonates when expired, dealing 500 damage to the enemy team. If the Countdown tile is matched or destroyed, it detonates early, destroying up to five Red tiles and dealing 350 damage to the enemy team.
    (At level 70)
      Explosive Reaction 10  AP
    (PASSIVE) Nitro's reaction to heavy fire? A big bang. When Nitro takes more than 2000 damage, reduces damage by 50% and deals 500 damage to the enemy team but is stunned for 2 rounds.
    (At level 70)
      Short Fuse 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Nitro has received modifications from the Kree. Friendly match-4 and above destroy up to 2 enemy special tiles, dealing damage and generating AP.
    (At level 70)
    Wow, another good one. I'm liking the play on countdown tiles and how many of your concepts that use them can be combined on a team. This one is all passive which would make him very desirable among players. Lots of free damage capacity.

    Kelvinkhr said:
    Crystal (Inhuman Advisor)

        
    4 Star (Legendary)
    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Moderate
      Elemental Tempest 9  AP
    Crystal lets loose the fury of the elements to rain mayhem and destruction upon her enemies. Deals 900 damage to the enemy team and creates a Red Attack tile, Blue Protect tile, and Black Strike tile of strength 50.
    (At level 70)
      Veil of the Earth 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Crystal manipulates the element of earth to defend her friends and allies. When an enemy makes a match in the colour most present on the board, grants allies a burst of 400 health and creates a strength 50 Protect tile. If Crystal has more Blue AP, this power becomes Water Spout. If Crystal has more Black AP, this power becomes Fan the Flames.
    (At level 70)
    =>   Water Spout 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Crystal manipulates the element of water to chill her enemies. When an enemy makes a match in the colour most present on the board, deals 500 damage to the enemy target and stuns them for 1 round. If Crystal has more Black AP, this power becomes Fan the Flames. If Crystal has more Yellow AP, this power becomes Veil of the Earth.
    (At level 70)
    =>   Fan the Flames 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Crystal manipulates the element of fire to burn her enemies. When an enemy makes a match in the colour most present on the board, deals 500 damage to the enemy team and creates a 1-turn Repeater tile that destroys 1 enemy AP in a random colour. If Crystal has more Yellow AP, this power becomes Veil of the Earth. If Crystal has more Blue AP, this power becomes Water Spout.
    (At level 70)
      Royal Advisor 0  AP
    Crystal’s advice proves invaluable to the Inhuman Royals. Choose Strike, Attack, or Protect and destroy all enemy tiles in that type, dealing damage and gaining AP.
    (PASSIVE) Crystal creates a strength 50 Strike, Attack, or Protect tile when a friendly match is made in the colour most present on the board.
    (At level 70)
    I glanced at Crystal once and couldn't come up with any ideas, but you nailed it. What a creative way to include elemental powers. In addition, she could absolutely wreak havoc teamed up with Nightcrawler. Since she doesn't use purple, it's still balanced, but what a duo they would be. 

    You must have spent quite some time on these as they are all very good. I have to say that going back and looking at some of your previous work, they are getting better and better. With that said:
    1. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your submissions, and
    2. I need to step up my game a bit. 
  • KelvinkhrKelvinkhr Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    Akoni said:
    Kelvinkhr said:
    Mantis (Modern)

         
    4 Star (Legendary)
    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Low
      Spreading Radiation 7  AP
    Don't let looks fool you. Mantis has been trained by the Priestesses of Pama in the art of offense. Stuns the target for 2 rounds and places a 3-turn Countdown tile that reduces enemy AP in a random colour by 1 every round and stuns the target for 1 round when it expires.
    (At level 70)
      Telepathic Empathy 10  AP
    Mantis reaches out to her allies telepathically, healing them. Select an ally and place a 2-turn Countdown tile that heals them with 400 health every round. 
    (PASSIVE) Friendly heals are improved by 10% for each Countdown tile on the board.
    (At level 70)
      Telepathic Sense 8  AP
    This one senses weakness. When an enemy makes a match in their strongest colour, places a 3-turn Countdown tile that converts up to three tiles in the enemy's strongest colour into basic tiles in the enemy's weakest colour.
    (At level 70)
    I like this one. The specific application of countdown tiles for each power is excellent. Her green power reads like a passive power. Is it supposed to be?

    Kelvinkhr said:
    Nitro (Robert Hunter)

         
    4 Star (Legendary)
    Health: High
    Match Damage: Moderate
      Human Warhead 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Nitro is explosive to the touch, so woe to anyone who dares to touch him. Enemy powers that damage Nitro create a 3-turn Countdown tile that detonates when expired, dealing 500 damage to the enemy team. If the Countdown tile is matched or destroyed, it detonates early, destroying up to five Red tiles and dealing 350 damage to the enemy team.
    (At level 70)
      Explosive Reaction 10  AP
    (PASSIVE) Nitro's reaction to heavy fire? A big bang. When Nitro takes more than 2000 damage, reduces damage by 50% and deals 500 damage to the enemy team but is stunned for 2 rounds.
    (At level 70)
      Short Fuse 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Nitro has received modifications from the Kree. Friendly match-4 and above destroy up to 2 enemy special tiles, dealing damage and generating AP.
    (At level 70)
    Wow, another good one. I'm liking the play on countdown tiles and how many of your concepts that use them can be combined on a team. This one is all passive which would make him very desirable among players. Lots of free damage capacity.

    Kelvinkhr said:
    Crystal (Inhuman Advisor)

        
    4 Star (Legendary)
    Health: Moderate
    Match Damage: Moderate
      Elemental Tempest 9  AP
    Crystal lets loose the fury of the elements to rain mayhem and destruction upon her enemies. Deals 900 damage to the enemy team and creates a Red Attack tile, Blue Protect tile, and Black Strike tile of strength 50.
    (At level 70)
      Veil of the Earth 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Crystal manipulates the element of earth to defend her friends and allies. When an enemy makes a match in the colour most present on the board, grants allies a burst of 400 health and creates a strength 50 Protect tile. If Crystal has more Blue AP, this power becomes Water Spout. If Crystal has more Black AP, this power becomes Fan the Flames.
    (At level 70)
    =>   Water Spout 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Crystal manipulates the element of water to chill her enemies. When an enemy makes a match in the colour most present on the board, deals 500 damage to the enemy target and stuns them for 1 round. If Crystal has more Black AP, this power becomes Fan the Flames. If Crystal has more Yellow AP, this power becomes Veil of the Earth.
    (At level 70)
    =>   Fan the Flames 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Crystal manipulates the element of fire to burn her enemies. When an enemy makes a match in the colour most present on the board, deals 500 damage to the enemy team and creates a 1-turn Repeater tile that destroys 1 enemy AP in a random colour. If Crystal has more Yellow AP, this power becomes Veil of the Earth. If Crystal has more Blue AP, this power becomes Water Spout.
    (At level 70)
      Royal Advisor 0  AP
    Crystal’s advice proves invaluable to the Inhuman Royals. Choose Strike, Attack, or Protect and destroy all enemy tiles in that type, dealing damage and gaining AP.
    (PASSIVE) Crystal creates a strength 50 Strike, Attack, or Protect tile when a friendly match is made in the colour most present on the board.
    (At level 70)
    I glanced at Crystal once and couldn't come up with any ideas, but you nailed it. What a creative way to include elemental powers. In addition, she could absolutely wreak havoc teamed up with Nightcrawler. Since she doesn't use purple, it's still balanced, but what a duo they would be. 

    You must have spent quite some time on these as they are all very good. I have to say that going back and looking at some of your previous work, they are getting better and better. With that said:
    1. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your submissions, and
    2. I need to step up my game a bit. 

    Thank you! I am glad you think so. Your movesets are always a great inspiration for me too!
Sign In or Register to comment.