New Feature: Real-Time PvP

Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello everyone, 

The moment you have all been waiting for is here, it’s happening! Are you ready to battle your mates in real-time? Are you ready to finally be able to prove yourself to your friends? 

Let’s give a warming welcome to this special feature, the Real-Time PvP! A new challenge mode where Greg is not allowed! There will be also no rewards involved, just pure joy!

To start things off, it will be available inside coalitions only, between your teammates. You’ll be able to create a Challenge on the Chat and anyone online in your Coalition can accept it. The challenges can be in Standard or Legacy format, your choice.

Check our FAQ regarding this topic to be up to date with all the details of the new feature, and there you will also find a "how-to" guide!

Comments

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
     This is amazing!
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is already fantastic--something we've wanted for literal years.  Thanks for making it happen!
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2021
    Probably the most exciting update ever ... I can't wait to try it. Thanks a lot!
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Guess its time for me to start playing again!  This might be the longest running request on here, its amazing that its finally here!  Thank you!
  • BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2021
    I want to say thank you to everyone that made this possible! Thanks for listening to the community and doing such an amazing job. Everyone of you deserves a huge congrats. I hope that a lot of great new ideas come from this new feature with such potential. I am declaring myself as a 5.0.1 lover, lol
  • Opperstamper
    Opperstamper Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Just tried it out and I like it a lot! 
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    Same here! This has potential for future upgrades!
  • HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
    Oh.  My.  Lord.

IT'S HAPPENING.
  • Etan0WintersPlus
    Etan0WintersPlus Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    !!!

I want to start a casual coalition for this.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    edited July 2021
    Hi @Etan0WintersPlus
    Thank you so much for your interest! 
    We're going to start a "campaign" thread in the Coalition area of the forum in a few days hours. The idea is to gather players so they can start coalition or join already existing coalitions.
    Players with the same goals, in the same tiers, together, to enjoy the best of Real-Time PvP :wink: Keep tuned!

Rebeca
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Hello @Etan0WintersPlus, it's me again...
    I know I said "in a few days" but I couldn't take the anxiety 😅...so here's our brand new thread to help you all find a new coalition to love! 🧡
    Rebeca