5* Iceman's yellow power

Sagirkedi
Sagirkedi Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
Is there a secret agreement about nobody talk about  5* Iceman's yellow power or is it  just me to having trouble about it ? 

Iceman's champion defender kinda bugged. İf some power , boosted by apocalypse's yellow  or okaye's black ,   reach out enough damage  for champion defender , Iceman reduce this damage but doesnt spend any team up tiles or doenst place champion defender countdown tile. I try this so many times and its happened every time i try.

For example in  blue shift event   my apoc's shared strength boost friendly powers by 22000 and his red doing 10k damage. Total damage is 32k+. And oppenent iceman reduce 25k damage and should have spend 3 team up tile and place a countdown tile. But when i fire apoc's red. İ can only  hit for 7k for each time and  and total  28k . So iceman reduced my damage for 4 times and not spend any team up tile or place countdown tile.

Note: This bug only occurs if iceman team has  team up tile enough to reduce damage. 

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    Very frustrating. This is a pretty big nerf to boosted Apoc. 
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 946 Critical Contributor
    Aweberman said:
    Bugs aren't nerfs.
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    MoosePrime said:
    Aweberman said:
    Bugs aren't nerfs.
    *sigh*

It's effectively a pretty big nerf to boosted Apoc.

This bug makes it as if Apoc has been nerfed.

The overall effectiveness of powered-up Apocalypse is greatly reduced by this erroneous working of Iceman (Bobby Drake)'s yellow passive power Champion Defender.

Many apologies for the unclear post. 
  • Sagirkedi
    Sagirkedi Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2021
    KGB said:
    Yes it's been reported but nobody aware about this bug  and still its not included in known issues.  Also nobody didnt mention about why this bug happening. I wrote  to game's  help center 4 times and still they don't know about this bug and wanted me to  proof this bug every time i wrote. I took a screenvideo and sent them. I hope know they are aware about this bug at last. 
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    KGB said:
    It's not multihits, it's boosted damage.  I reported this probably over a year ago when they had Iceman in PVE teams.  Just had a match where an Okoye boosted QS green single hit did 7k damage, did not drain TU or create cd tiles.  Enemy team was effectively invincible. 
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had a game today where an apoc active yellow, red cast did the damage reduction without draining ap but a follow up black cast did trigger the cd tile creation.  I don't recall the size of the opponents iceman (max level was around 48k required to trigger), I suspect it might have been just small enough that Apoc black would trigger Iceman's passive without boost but red would not.