A Few Ideas.

Bergen
Bergen Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
--new effect Sleep -> a kind of defensive stun; you will wake when you take damage.
--iso changes: make iso sales depending on scl level or something other which will make iso relatively accessible, it is currently mostly a relic of the past and not usable except a few occasions. this will also get you more sales, will make new player (4* iso hell) progression easier...
--a good start for a char design is do not do any chars which does not need anyone to work. always design a counter in advance...
--make a wish box like favorites which have geometric chance calculation;
if you pull on anything that have your favorite char in it; it will have a geometric chanse calculation, after sometime (like after 95-7% it will automatically resolve for you to get that pull), this will only increase the pulls 3-5% max since it can resolve sooner without intervention. you can even decrease some draw chances to match no increase this stops really unlucky streaks which do happen a lot ( 25 draws between 2 5* is highly demoralising... and if you have only 30-40 pulls to begin with, it will not average out soon, which really contributes to bad taste)
if my simulations are right on average if you make  it  cut at 95% , average becomes: ~50.4 from ~50.5 which is 0.1/~50 .. only increase the average reward  less than 0.2%.... if you cut it at 90% it is still  ~ %1 increase in rewards. so if you are unlucky to a point you are at last 10% you get what you want automatically ; and good part is this does not change pull rates significantly...

Comments

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Bergen said:
    --new effect Sleep -> a kind of defensive stun; you will wake when you take damage.

Interesting. Can you elaborate on this one? How do you envision this working? I'm trying to picture the benefit of this effect. Maybe a character would gain something great while sleeping until they receive damage and become active, thereby, loosing the ability to get whatever that awesome thing is. That example sounds like stun with an asterisk, though, so I don't know. Any examples you can provide to clarify would be appreciated.
  • Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Akoni said:
    Bergen said:

Interesting. Can you elaborate on this one? How do you envision this working? I'm trying to picture the benefit of this effect. Maybe a character would gain something great while sleeping until they receive damage and become active, thereby, loosing the ability to get whatever that awesome thing is. That example sounds like stun with an asterisk, though, so I don't know. Any examples you can provide to clarify would be appreciated.

I agree with @Akoni on this one. It does seem very interesting and it would introduce some nice change to the game.
  • Bergen
    Bergen Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2021
    in rpg games generally
    sleep = stun until enemy takes some damage for some turns but generally enemy takes crit(substantially increased damage) while waking with damage.  -->>  this will have interesting effects on defense vs attack (better while defending), aoe vs high damage skills (better with high skill damage).
    petrify = stun but enemy will take substantially less damage while stunned and may be she will be immune to any other effect applied further --> this will be good on chars/teams with high ramp up costs. generally you will do no damage at all but you can collect ap, set up the board etc, but limits you to do that; no stun lock and kill, petrify lock would not work practically, because you need petrify to go away to do damage unlike stun...

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    So would the character start the battle sleeping? If that's the case, they would simply be awaiting for a condition to be met before becoming active, correct?