So Ronan is here...I guess we forgot?

Options
DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,655 Chairperson of the Boards
I haven't actually pulled yet but if you need yourself some cranky Kree, seems you can go nuts.

I wish Colossus could have had a bit longer. *sob*

Comments

• furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Last night I was excited to start pulling… and couldn’t even remember who the 5* was that I would be pulling for. 

Guess that says right there that he’s probably not going to get much use. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm only interested to know if his blue repeater damage bug is fixed. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    I haven't actually pulled yet but if you need yourself some cranky Kree, seems you can go nuts.

I wish Colossus could have had a bit longer. *sob*
    Yeah, I kept pulling until last night to try and get more covers for Colossus before he left. With my very last pull I ended up getting one more cover for him. Now I shall hoard until Knull leaves.
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 174 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Stuff it, I pulled. 86 LLs got me the 5 covers I needed to eventually champ Wanda, and also 4 Knull covers and 5 Ronan. Now, back to hoarding.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,502 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    He's kind of bad to be sure, but this is your last chance for Wanda!
    I'll probably keep pulling, but I think I'll wait until the next 4* is in before I start.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options
    0 pulls. Switch is champed and Knull is already at 7 + I'll get 2 more of him from shards by the time he's done being featured, so I'm not really looking to get too many more or go overboard on Ronan the Barbarian (currently sitting at 3 covers plus can reliably count on 3 covers from shards) so I'll start pulling once She-shocker goes into the pool. I guess that's another month of hoarding...
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    Options
    First 3 pulls were all 5*, one of each. I could have stopped there but my Wanda is only 2/3/2. Figured I should pull more to try and finish her. 27 more pulls before I run out of latest tokens and I got another 4x 5*, 3 more Wanda and a Ronan. 260 shards away from championing her (will be down to 60 shards after pve ends) and I'll wait closer before she leaves before dipping into my cp stash. Also gives me time to earn more latest tokens. Heck, if she is offered in the store, I can get those shards using hp, or I can favorite her and do 20 pulls when electro enters. 

7/30 = 23%. 
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No hoard, so I’ll be waiting and pulling as I go along to roster Ronan.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,163 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have Wanda at 3/5/4. Sharts will complete her.

The Electro/iHulk/Doctopus store looks more exciting than Electro/Knull/Ronan.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,727 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled, but I only had 27 pulls to make anyway...

...but I ended up doing pretty good, as RNG goes.  Here's the results!
    https://youtu.be/7D3LcGGdoWQ
  • LucasRaven
    LucasRaven Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have Wanda at 3/5/4. Sharts will complete her.

The Electro/iHulk/Doctopus store looks more exciting than Electro/Knull/Ronan.
    Agreed - wish I could use my LL in that one 
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emptied my small supply, and pulled 1 Ronan, 2 more Knulls, and got my Wanda to 3/4/5, only one cover left to go.  Will get the 250 shards from HaT.

Anyone happen to know if she'll be featured again before she leaves, then I can keep hoarding for Francine
  • helix72
    Options
    Emptied my small supply, and pulled 1 Ronan, 2 more Knulls, and got my Wanda to 3/4/5, only one cover left to go.  Will get the 250 shards from HaT.

Anyone happen to know if she'll be featured again before she leaves, then I can keep hoarding for Francine
    Good news for you: so far this year they've had every 5* as the placement and then progression reward in PvE 5 times before they are in classics, so by that count she'll be featured twice more before she leaves.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 983 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2021
    Options
    16 pulls for zero Knull, zero Ronan, two Wanda... and Wanda's already championed.

Three more pulls from rewards got me a Ronan cover. Back to hoarding!
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    GrimSkald said:
    He's kind of bad to be sure, but this is your last chance for Wanda!
    I'll probably keep pulling, but I think I'll wait until the next 4* is in before I start.
    My Knull has 13 covers and Wanda is at 3/5/4 with umpteen blue covers saved. I'm finishing her with shards so back to hoarding for me. Colossus had a long way to go with no  luck or pulls to finish him off before he left.  :(
  • helix72
    Options
    helix72 said:

Good news for you: so far this year they've had every 5* as the placement and then progression reward in PvE 5 times before they are in classics, so by that count she'll be featured twice more before she leaves.
    Wanda will definitely be featured at least once more. A second will be a stretch though.

4 Jul-7 Jul: FirstCap (classic 5*)
    7-11 Jul: classic 5*
    11-14 Jul: Latest 5*
    14-18 Jul: Latest 5*
    18-21 Jul: Latest 5*
    21-25 Jul: Classic 5*
    25-28 Jul: Classic 5*

Wanda is due to leave on 26 July. It's possible that she could be featured after the 28th; that's what happened for Sighclops. Btw Colossus was also featured only 4 times.
    I don't want to confuse being featured with being the progression shard reward; lately I've seen with new releases they are the progression shard reward in an event where they are not the essential before they show up as the essential. From my records (which could be wrong), Colossus was the 5* progression shard reward in Operation Spider Silk on 03/14 but not the essential, then Colossus was both the essential and the shard reward 04/18 Fight for Wakanda, 05/05 The Hunt, 05/23 Lost in Time, and 06/20 Venom Bomb. It wouldn't be my first mess up if I had something off there though.

However, one thing I neglected to consider is for the first part of this year they didn't do any boss events. Another reason I don't like boss events will be if it means running them limits the new 5*s to only getting 4 events to be the progression reward instead of 5. Frankly, until they start including 5* shard awards, I'd rather they don't run boss events at all.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I am not impressed by Ronan. Picked a single cover of him up before he went into LL, so that's a good thing for me.

I would like to finish Knull because I like the character, but getting Ronan covers feels bad.

I think I am going to hoard until Ronan leaves. Electro and the next 2x 5stars could be an interesting bunch maybe.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Srheer0 said:
    I am not impressed by Ronan. Picked a single cover of him up before he went into LL, so that's a good thing for me.

I would like to finish Knull because I like the character, but getting Ronan covers feels bad.

I think I am going to hoard until Ronan leaves. Electro and the next 2x 5stars could be an interesting bunch maybe.
    He doesn't do anything for me either so whenever I pull again I will just take him to 450 and then wait for him to leave.
  • Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 371 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm only interested to know if his blue repeater damage bug is fixed. 
    what bug?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    His Uncompromising Power (UP) repeater damage does not tally. For example, each repeater deals 500 damage. If you match one and he has 10 other UP repeaters on the board, it should deal 5500 damage but the final damage will be lesser than this.