2»

Comments

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Rhipf said:
    Rhipf said:
    tonypq said:
    Which trio of 5s do you all feel is the best to aim for, SW/Colossus/Knoll or SW/Knull/Ronin ?

I would probably wait for Ronan and skip Ronin. 8^)

How about Rodan?  :p

The only reason I made that comment is that when I first read the OP's statement I was thinking:
    "What does a 4* Hawkeye have to do with pulling 5*s. I actually had to look up the characters to make sure I wasn't mistaken that 4* Hawkeye is Ronin. I had also momentarily forgotten that Ronan was now in the game.  :D
    Don't feel bad. I got them mixed up for a moment too.
  • Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 152 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I pulled for Colossus & Wanda, Knull is not important to that decision for me. Ronan's repeaters look decent in his pvp & introducing event, but his other powers aren't impressive to me regardless of how they're worded or functioning. 

I've tried to use Wanda a bit more, but find her damage boost underwhelming & the repeater seems to get matched away a lot. Granted my Okoye is 522, so my perspective on the Wanda boost is probably biased. When it works I do like it a lot, the damage reduction is nice & helps offset that damage isn't boosted as much. If you don't already have Okoye and/or Apocalypse, she's worth adding to the collection. 

Still have 350+ pulls in the bank, so I'll be able to finish Knull if I want, or just wait for a better collection down the road.