June Puzzle Gauntlet Help Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• TheDaniel
    TheDaniel Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    That met the condition?

It circumvents the condition. Her passive downs an enemy without doing any damage, if all purple tiles are friendly special tiles.
  • SlicerDicer
    SlicerDicer Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
     Punter1 said:
    Starting this to get the collective group help!

Puzzles this month seem to be on collecting colours while those colours don't drop naturally.  So any tile colour changers are needed (Mystique, C&D), or passive colour generation also help (BRB, IM40)

Change of Pace nodes:
    Collect 18 Blue AP - easy with BRB & Polaris + anyone else, make protect tiles and have BRB generate the blue
    Down All enemies, only green does damage - need to get green tiles on the board TAHulk, 3* BW & Thor
    13 Black tiles at once - Doom, Mystique and C&D worked for me
    Collect 20 Red AP - IM40, Gambit with 3* Cyc, not too much stress
    Down Enemies with enemy protect matches - 3* Thor & C&D to make Yellow, 4* Venom to keep adding enemy protects once you start damaging Sandman

Puzzle it over nodes:
    Collect 20 Purple AP - Switch is your friend here & Gambit (remember him?)
    12 Red tiles - Magik and 3* Cyc - not too hard - the opponents help too
    Collect 28 Green AP - BRB & Polaris again - Also IM40 & Vulture

Bending the Rules (1 on 3)
    Collect 20 Yellow AP - used Cloak & Dagger - switch to dagger and yellow appears

Changing the game
    Down enemies using enemy attack - this is why i started this post!  I don't think any available character helps, and the only way is Rambeau drop tile getting black to Storm.  War of attrition while you work to get Rambeau tile down quickly.  Died once after a long time with Coulson - what am I missing?
    EDIT - What I was missing was using C&D to create the black for Storm.  

To the OP, Thank for the information. but seriously stop using nicknames like your audience is in the "know".  At least using an acronym the reader has a good chance of figuring it out.  LIke BRB = Beta Ray Bill. Well that is the only character that matches anyway.
  • Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 264 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    They are all obvious or the most widely used shortening used everywhere on the forums?