Nodes of power reward bug?!? [Fixed]

Tremayne
Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2021 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
I am positively sure that the prize listed in the NOP event had 2 standard boosters in the 25-50 bracket. I also think the graphics showed me getting two such booster, but there is only one standard booster in my vault.

I have shut down the app and restarted it and tried to restore my purchases, but to no avail.

Anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 274 Mover and Shaker
    I'm sure I read the same, it said 'standard booster' twice in the bracket. I ended up 6-25 but the rewards are almost the same (+5 pinkies for the next bracket). 
    I've ended up with one standard booster and one bonus rare card - is this the second standard booster? I checked the wiki and this is the expected reward.
  • Tremayne
    @Xucachris - I checked the wiki and saw the expected rare card, but I haven’t gotten that either seems like there is a bug.
  • Tremayne
    And the reply from CS was - the reward structure does not include a 2 standard booster reward. So it seem @Xucachris and I need to go and have our eyes checked. 

Will try to get CS to own up to the error but we will see about that...
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello guys, 

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!

Marcela.

• Disarray
    Disarray Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Just to confirm - I also didn't receive said booster. Not that it matters though, my first KHM mythic, In Search of Greatness is still under investigation. It's been almost 3 months and honestly I just gave up - we are being told lies, it's not being investigated at all.
    On another note, sorry for being late - bug prevented me from posting so I had to deal with support first and it took almost a week.
  • Tremayne
    edited May 2021
    I got a response a few days ago. Apparently, the prize was a standard booster pack which had been deactivated. So the prize was received but not visible in my vault. They gave me a M21 Rare booster, which technically is not what was listed as a reward. 

Though, I specifically went for the 26-50 bracket because I would avoid getting 100 orbs, I have moved on. Hope they get the reward graphics fixed next time around. 
  • Disarray
    Disarray Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Welp, good to know at least some of us get treated fairly. I received no compensation at all.
  • Tremayne
    @Disarray - so you reported the problem in the contact support function in the app and got rejected after CS acknowledged the problem?