Remix

Akoni
Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
I've been making characters suggestions here for a little while. Occasionally, I like to go back and review the suggestions I made. ***I do the same thing at work.***  Every time I go back and look at something I did in the past I ask myself the same question: What was I thinking? Sometimes I like to take another crack at it to prove to myself that I can do better and since I'm not a dev with published work, I'm going to do just that in this thread with some of my old suggestions. :p

Comments

• Akoni
    Original post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/2257/what-marvel-character-are-you-hoping-for-post-movesets/p39

Other than a couple of typos, I am annoyed that I didn't design this character with enough threat that The Void would appear. 

The Sentry (Robert Reynolds)

5 Star (Epic)

Health: Low
    Match damage: High

Blast Radius 10  AP
    Sentry exerts his dominance over the battlefield as he releases a blast of energy that sends enemies flying. Deal 500 damage to the enemy team and destroy 7 random Basic or Team-up tiles. (Destroyed tiles do not generate AP). 
    • Level 2: Deal 700 damage and destroy 10 random tiles.
    • Level 3: Deal 1000 damage and destroy 13 random tiles.
    • Level 4: Deal 1400 damage and destroy 16 random tiles.
    • Level 5: Deal 1900 damage and destroy 21 random tiles.

Supernova 9  AP
    Sentry brushes off attacks and strikes with the force of an exploding star. Create 1 Yellow strength 400 Strike tile, then deal 400 damage to The Sentry for each friendly Strike tile.
    (PASSIVE) The Sentry cannot be stunned.
    • Level 2: Create 2 Yellow strength 400 Strike tiles... take 400 for each...
    • Level 3: Create 2 Yellow strength 475 Strike tiles... take 475 for each...
    • Level 4: Create 3 Yellow strength 475 Strike tiles... take 475 for each...
    • Level 5: Turn all basic Yellow tiles into strength 550 Strike tiles... take 550 for each...

Hope and Despair 8  AP
    Losing loved ones and allies places a strain on Sentry, weakening his mind in the process. Create a 3-turn Countdown tile targeting a downed ally that revives them with 40% health and deals 800 damage to The Sentry each turn. 
    (PASSIVE) When The Sentry is downed, he is revived with 50% health as The Void and his powers are replaced with new ones.
    • Level 2: Ally returns with 45% health and deals 1000 damage...
    • Level 3: Fortified 3-turn Countdown tile and deals 1200 damage...
    • Level 4: Ally returns with 50% health and deals 1400 damage...
    • Level 5: Fortified 4-turn Countdown tile and deals 1600 damage...

The Void

Infini-Tendrils 6  AP

Void lashes out as he emerges with complete disregard for any in the vicinity. Create a 3-turn Blue Countdown tile that deals 600 damage to all stunned enemies and allies per turn. 
    (PASSIVE) When The Void enters play, or returns from being stunned or airborne, stun all enemies and The Void's allies for 1 turn.
    • Level 2: Deals 690 damage to all stunned enemies and allies.
    • Level 3: Stuns for 2 turns. Deals 793 damage to all stunned enemies and allies.
    • Level 4: Deals 912 damage to all stunned enemies and allies.
    • Level 5: Stuns for 3 turns. Deals 1,049 damage to all stunned enemies and allies.

Dark Shroud 10  AP

Void manipulates matter on a molecular level to turn the tides of battle in his favor. Turn all Purple tiles to Basic Black tiles, then Void gains 1 turn of invisibility for every 4 Black tiles.
    • Level 2: Turn all Purple and 2 random tiles into Basic Black tiles.
    • Level 3: Turn all Purple and 3 random tiles into Basic Black tiles.
    • Level 4: Turn all Purple and 5 random tiles into Basic Black tiles.
    • Level 5: Turn all Purple and 7 random tiles into Basic Black tiles.

Night Terror 9  AP

With an affinity for darkness, The Void becomes more powerful as the sun sets. Deal 1200 damage to the target and a random ally, plus 100 damage to the target for each Black tile.
    • Level 2: Deal 1200 damage, plus 150 for each Black tile.
    • Level 3: Deal 1500 damage, plus 225 for each Black tile.
    • Level 4: Deal 1500 damage, plus 338 for each Black tile.
    • Level 5: Deal 2100 damage, plus 506 for each Black tile.

Developer's notes:
    • The Hope and Despair Countdown tile is removed if its target is downed and the target is downed if the Countdown is removed.
    • The health that The Void enters play with is considered "true" health.
    • Dark Shroud will also turn friendly and enemy special tiles into Basic Black tiles.
    • Once The Void is downed, he does not return, nor does The Sentry return.
  • Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Akoni said:
    Original post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/2257/what-marvel-character-are-you-hoping-for-post-movesets/p39

Other than a couple of typos, I am annoyed that I didn't design this character with enough threat that The Void would appear. 

The Sentry (Robert Reynolds)

5 Star (Epic)

Match damage: High

Blast Radius 10  AP
    Sentry exerts his dominance over the battlefield as he releases a blast of energy that sends enemies flying. Deal 500 damage to the enemy team and destroy 7 random Basic or Team-up tiles. (Destroyed tiles do not generate AP). 
    • Level 2: Deal 700 damage and destroy 10 random tiles.
    • Level 3: Deal 1000 damage and destroy 13 random tiles.
    • Level 4: Deal 1400 damage and destroy 16 random tiles.
    • Level 5: Deal 1900 damage and destroy 21 random tiles.

Supernova 9  AP
    Sentry brushes off attacks and strikes with the force of an exploding star. Create 1 Yellow strength 400 Strike tile, then deal 400 damage to The Sentry for each friendly Strike tile.
    (PASSIVE) The Sentry cannot be stunned.
    • Level 2: Create 2 Yellow strength 400 Strike tiles... take 400 for each...
    • Level 3: Create 2 Yellow strength 475 Strike tiles... take 475 for each...
    • Level 4: Create 3 Yellow strength 475 Strike tiles... take 475 for each...
    • Level 5: Turn all basic Yellow tiles into strength 550 Strike tiles... take 550 for each...

Hope and Despair 8  AP
    Losing loved ones and allies places a strain on Sentry, weakening his mind in the process. Create a 3-turn Countdown tile targeting a downed ally that revives them with 40% health and deals 800 damage to The Sentry each turn. 
    (PASSIVE) When The Sentry is downed, he is revived with 50% health as The Void and his powers are replaced with new ones.
    • Level 2: Ally returns with 45% health and deals 1000 damage...
    • Level 3: Fortified 3-turn Countdown tile and deals 1200 damage...
    • Level 4: Ally returns with 50% health and deals 1400 damage...
    • Level 5: Fortified 4-turn Countdown tile and deals 1600 damage...

The Void

Infini-Tendrils 6  AP

Void lashes out as he emerges with complete disregard for any in the vicinity. Create a 3-turn Blue Countdown tile that deals 600 damage to all stunned enemies and allies per turn. 
    (PASSIVE) When The Void enters play, or returns from being stunned or airborne, stun all enemies and The Void's allies for 1 turn.
    • Level 2: Deals 690 damage to all stunned enemies and allies.
    • Level 3: Stuns for 2 turns. Deals 793 damage to all stunned enemies and allies.
    • Level 4: Deals 912 damage to all stunned enemies and allies.
    • Level 5: Stuns for 3 turns. Deals 1,049 damage to all stunned enemies and allies.

Dark Shroud 10  AP

Void manipulates matter on a molecular level to turn the tides of battle in his favor. Turn all Purple tiles to Basic Black tiles, then Void gains 1 turn of invisibility for every 4 Black tiles.
    • Level 2: Turn all Purple and 2 random tiles into Basic Black tiles.
    • Level 3: Turn all Purple and 3 random tiles into Basic Black tiles.
    • Level 4: Turn all Purple and 5 random tiles into Basic Black tiles.
    • Level 5: Turn all Purple and 7 random tiles into Basic Black tiles.

Night Terror 9  AP

With an affinity for darkness, The Void becomes more powerful as the sun sets. Deal 1200 damage to the target and a random ally, plus 100 damage to the target for each Black tile.
    • Level 2: Deal 1200 damage, plus 150 for each Black tile.
    • Level 3: Deal 1500 damage, plus 225 for each Black tile.
    • Level 4: Deal 1500 damage, plus 338 for each Black tile.
    • Level 5: Deal 2100 damage, plus 506 for each Black tile.

Developer's notes:
    • The Hope and Despair Countdown tile is removed if its target is downed and the target is downed if the Countdown is removed.
    • The health that The Void enters play with is considered "true" health.
    • Dark Shroud will also turn friendly and enemy special tiles into Basic Black tiles.
    • Once The Void is downed, he does not return, nor does The Sentry return.

This is a very interesting moveset. I assume his powers as the Sentry, especially Supernova, are designed to ensure he becomes the Void as soon as possible while providing serious support to the team. As the Void though, he seriously takes his offensive abilities up a notch, what with Invisibility and Stun. He'd work well with Domino in this form, I think. Overall, this is a magnificent example of a Sentry moveset. Great work!
  • Akoni
    @Kelvinkhr Yes, the idea was to make Sentry very powerful, but susceptible to becoming The Void like in the comics. Upon close examination, the Sentry/Void combo should appear to be slightly overpowered, but would drain health packs as a trade off.
  • Akoni

I admittedly dropped the ball on this one. Overall, it was a nice concept, but her Purple power was way overpowered, even given the high cost. The wording on her powers was also very confusing to follow.

Tempus (Eva Bell)

4 Star (Legendary)

Slow Down AP
    (PASSIVE) Enemies stand helpless as Tempus slows time around her to nearly a stand still. Whenever Tempus would take match damage, if there is a basic colored tile in the match color, create a 1-turn enemy Countdown tile in that color instead that deals damage equal to the damage Tempus would have received.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: No change.
    • Level 3: 2-turn Countdown tile.
    • Level 4: No change.
    • Level 5: 3-turn Countdown tile.
     Temporal Stasis AP
    (PASSIVE) Tempus must train diligently to control her power to prevent herself from hurling through time. If Tempus takes 2122 damage or more, stun the target for 1 turn. If an ally is downed or Tempus would take 3200 or more damage, prevent the damage and send her airborne for 2 turns.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Stuns at 1910. Airborne for 2 turns if ally is downed or Tempus takes 3680.
    • Level 3: Stuns at 1804. Airborne for 2 turns if ally is downed or Tempus takes 4160.
    • Level 4: Stuns for 2 turns at 1698. Airborne for 2 turns if ally is downed only.
    • Level 5: Stuns for 2 turns at 1591. Airborne for 1 turn if ally is downed.
     Fast Forward AP
    Tempus speeds up time causing enemies to become frail right before her eyes. Creates a Purple Trap tile that decreases the target's health by 5% and drains 1 AP in the target's strongest color each turn.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 3: 10%.
    • Level 4: 15%.
    • Level 5: 20%.

Developer's notes:
    • Damage done by a Slow Down Countdown tile is not considered match damage and, therefore, does not trigger the creation of another Slow Down Countdown tile. Damage dealt by this Countdown tile is affected by current conditions (i.e. special tiles, powers, etc.).
    • Temporal Stasis sends Tempus airborne due to the act of an ally being downed, not the number of allies. Therefore, Tempus would be sent airborne for the same number of turns whether 1 ally is downed or 2 allies are downed at once.
    • The Fast Forward Trap tile targets the lead enemy. If the enemy changes, it will target the new lead.
  • Akoni

Mixed thoughts on this one. One of the powers I think was good (but overpowered), one was just okay and one was not as good as intended.

Knull (Symbiote God)

5 Star (Epic)

Health: Moderate
    Match damage: Moderate

Klyntar Horde 7  AP
    Knull unleashes an army of symbiotes to consume everything in their path, strengthening him as his army grows. Create 10 strength 30 Attack tiles. 
    (PASSIVE) Each Strike, Attack, and Protect tile your team matches increases Knull's health by the strength of the matched tile.
    (At level 255)
    • Level 2: Create 12 strength 30 Attack tiles.
    • Level 3: Create 15 strength 30 Attack tiles.
    • Level 4: Create 15 strength 45 Attack tiles.
    • Level 5: Create 20 strength 45 Attack tiles.
     Hive Mind Nexus 6  AP
    Knull's will infects the minds of the Klyntar, driving their hosts insane with insatiable bloodlust. If one does not exist, create a Red 3-turn Countdown tile. While present, increase the base match damage of each friendly symbiote by 10% for each active symbiote on your team and deal 500 damage to each non-symbiote enemy for each symbiote on the enemy team.
    (At level 255)
    • Level 2: 20%. 600 damage.
    • Level 3: 40%. 700 damage.
    • Level 4: 80%. 800 damage.
    • Level 5: 160%. 1000 damage.
     Codex Harvest 6  AP
    With the codexes of various symbiote hosts collected, Knull awakens to finish the crusade he started long ago. Turn a chosen friendly Attack, Strike or Protect tile into a colorless Codex tile that cannot be matched and doesn't fall. While a Codex tile is on the field, this power becomes Deicidal Crusade.
    (At level 255)
    • Level 3: No change.
    • Level 5: No change.
     Deicidal Crusade 12  AP
    Knull continues his assault on those who disturbed his darkness with light. Remove a Codex tile and deal 130 damage to the enemy team for every charge on it. While there is no Codex tile on the field, this power becomes Codex Harvest.
    (PASSIVE) Each Strike, Attack and Protect tile your team matches places 1 charge on the Codex tile. 
    (At level 255)
    • Level 2: Deal 187 damage per.
    • Level 3: Deal 245 damage per.
    • Level 4: Deal 302 damage per.
    • Level 5: Deal 360 damage per.
    Developer's Notes:
    • For Klyntar Horde, both friendly and enemy tiles increase Knull's health.
    • Deicidal Crusade adds a charge to the Codex tile for both friendly and enemy special tiles.
  • Kelvinkhr
    Akoni said:

I admittedly dropped the ball on this one. Overall, it was a nice concept, but her Purple power was way overpowered, even given the high cost. The wording on her powers was also very confusing to follow.

Tempus (Eva Bell)

4 Star (Legendary)

Slow Down AP
    (PASSIVE) Enemies stand helpless as Tempus slows time around her to nearly a stand still. Whenever Tempus would take match damage, if there is a basic colored tile in the match color, create a 1-turn enemy Countdown tile in that color instead that deals damage equal to the damage Tempus would have received.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 3: 2-turn Countdown tile.
    • Level 5: 3-turn Countdown tile.
     Temporal Stasis AP
    (PASSIVE) Tempus must train diligently to control her power to prevent herself from hurling through time. If Tempus takes 2122 damage or more, stun the target for 1 turn. If an ally is downed or Tempus would take 3200 or more damage, prevent the damage and send her airborne for 2 turns.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Stuns at 1910. Airborne for 2 turns if ally is downed or Tempus takes 3680.
    • Level 3: Stuns at 1804. Airborne for 2 turns if ally is downed or Tempus takes 4160.
    • Level 4: Stuns for 2 turns at 1698. Airborne for 2 turns if ally is downed only.
    • Level 5: Stuns for 2 turns at 1591. Airborne for 1 turn if ally is downed.
     Fast Forward AP
    Tempus speeds up time causing enemies to become frail right before her eyes. Creates a Purple Trap tile that decreases the target's health by 5% and drains 1 AP in the target's strongest color each turn.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 3: 10%.
    • Level 4: 15%.
    • Level 5: 20%.

Developer's notes:
    • Damage done by a Slow Down Countdown tile is not considered match damage and, therefore, does not trigger the creation of another Slow Down Countdown tile. Damage dealt by this Countdown tile is affected by current conditions (i.e. special tiles, powers, etc.).
    • Temporal Stasis sends Tempus airborne due to the act of an ally being downed, not the number of allies. Therefore, Tempus would be sent airborne for the same number of turns whether 1 ally is downed or 2 allies are downed at once.
    • The Fast Forward Trap tile targets the lead enemy. If the enemy changes, it will target the new lead.

Oh, my, this is quite the powerful moveset, and for such an unsuspecting character too, but they are really nice. Her Blue might be the most dangerous considering. Is damage dealt while the tile counts down or after it has counted down, though? Since the duration increases with level. Her black ability is a good shield against higher damage abilities and her Purple can be a serious damager too. does it drain the target's current health or her total?

All in all, she's definitely worth it. Like seriously, she is really good
  • Kelvinkhr
    Akoni said:

Mixed thoughts on this one. One of the powers I think was good (but overpowered), one was just okay and one was not as good as intended.

Knull (Symbiote God)

5 Star (Epic)

Klyntar Horde 7  AP
    Knull unleashes an army of symbiotes to consume everything in their path, strengthening him as his army grows. Create 10 strength 30 Attack tiles. 
    (PASSIVE) Each Strike, Attack, and Protect tile your team matches increases Knull's health by the strength of the matched tile.
    (At level 255)
    • Level 2: Create 12 strength 30 Attack tiles.
    • Level 3: Create 15 strength 30 Attack tiles.
    • Level 4: Create 15 strength 45 Attack tiles.
    • Level 5: Create 20 strength 45 Attack tiles.
     Hive Mind Nexus 6  AP
    Knull's will infects the minds of the Klyntar, driving their hosts insane with insatiable bloodlust. If one does not exist, create a Red 3-turn Countdown tile. While present, increase the base match damage of each friendly symbiote by 10% for each active symbiote on your team and deal 500 damage to each non-symbiote enemy for each symbiote on the enemy team.
    (At level 255)
    • Level 2: 20%. 600 damage.
    • Level 3: 40%. 700 damage.
    • Level 4: 80%. 800 damage.
    • Level 5: 160%. 1000 damage.
     Codex Harvest 6  AP
    With the codexes of various symbiote hosts collected, Knull awakens to finish the crusade he started long ago. Turn a chosen friendly Attack, Strike or Protect tile into a colorless Codex tile that cannot be matched and doesn't fall. While a Codex tile is on the field, this power becomes Deicidal Crusade.
    (At level 255)
    • Level 3: No change.
    • Level 5: No change.
     Deicidal Crusade 12  AP
    Knull continues his assault on those who disturbed his darkness with light. Remove a Codex tile and deal 130 damage to the enemy team for every charge on it. While there is no Codex tile on the field, this power becomes Codex Harvest.
    (PASSIVE) Each Strike, Attack and Protect tile your team matches places 1 charge on the Codex tile. 
    (At level 255)
    • Level 2: Deal 187 damage per.
    • Level 3: Deal 245 damage per.
    • Level 4: Deal 302 damage per.
    • Level 5: Deal 360 damage per.
    Developer's Notes:
    • For Klyntar Horde, both friendly and enemy tiles increase Knull's health.
    • Deicidal Crusade adds a charge to the Codex tile for both friendly and enemy special tiles.

As for Knull....he is looking really good too. His Yellow makes him Polaris's best friend and probably Sabretooth's best enemy. The passive effect is really cool though. With enough tiles on the board, he's probably gonna stay alive a long time. His Black ability would also work really well with this.

I am afraid I don't quite understand the Red ability though since the effects come off more as a passive.  

All in all, he will be a perfect match for those who make Strike tiles, like seriously, either with or against them, they will work in his favour. Great work on him!
  • Akoni
    @Kelvinkhr good catch on Tempus' countdown. It should deal it's damage upon expiring. Her purple drains the current health, otherwise it would be insanely overpowered. 

As for Knull, maybe I should have worded his Red power better. It's suppose to behave like a temporary passive ability. I think wording it the following way would have been better:

Hive Mind Nexus 6  AP
    Knull's will infects the minds of the Klyntar, driving their hosts insane with insatiable bloodlust. If one does not exist, create a Red 3-turn Countdown tile that, while present, increases the base match damage of each friendly symbiote by 10% for each active symbiote on your team. In addition, while present, deal 500 damage to each non-symbiote enemy for each symbiote on the enemy team each turn.

The goal here was to keep the cost low so that the player could keep activating it to receive the benefit. I didn't really want to go with a straight passive power, but I suppose it could be. With 5* characters, passive powers tend to steal the show, but I think fired powers can be just as good as long as the cost-benefit ratio is good.
  • Akoni
    Original post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/2257/what-marvel-character-are-you-hoping-for-post-movesets/p40

I like this one, but decided to update it due to the current meta. I fiddled with the powers a little bit and adjusted the costs.

Grendel (Symbiote Dragon)

5 Star (Epic)

Health: High

Zenith 8  AP
    Knull created Grendel to be physically superior to the typical symbiote. If there isn't one, create a 1-turn Zenith Repeater tile that converts an enemy Strike or Attack tile into a Protect tile of the same strength. If there are no enemy tiles to convert, creates a strength 30 Protect tile instead.
    (PASSIVE) When a friendly Protect tile is created, increase its strength by 17.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2 Creates a strength 34 Protect tile. (PASSIVE) ...increase by 23.
    • Level 3 Creates a strength 37 Protect tile. (PASSIVE) ...increase by 27.
    • Level 4 Creates a strength 41 Protect tile. (PASSIVE) ...increase by 34.
    • Level 5 Creates a strength 44 Protect tile. (PASSIVE) ...increase by 44.

Symbiote Assimilation 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) The tides turn drastically in Grendel's favor as he absorbs every symbiote in his presence. When you make a match-5 or higher, increase Grendel's match damage by 30% (max 480%).
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2 No change. 
    • Level 3 40%.
    • Level 4 When you make a match-4 or higher...
    • Level 5 60%

Widespread Destruction 15  AP
    Grendel stops at nothing to destroy everything in its path. If Grendel has 30% or more health, down Grendel and deal 2,450 damage to the enemy team, otherwise, deal 2,940 to the target.
    (PASSIVE) This power ignores friendly Strike tiles and enemy Protect tiles.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2 Costs 17  AP. Deals 3,675 to enemy team or 4,410 to target.
    • Level 3 Costs 19  AP. Deals 5,513 to enemy team or 6,616 to target.
    • Level 4 Costs 21  AP. Deals 8,269 to enemy team or 9,923 to target.
    • Level 5 Costs 24  AP. Deals 12,403 to enemy team or 14,884 to target.

Developer's Notes:
    •  The conversion of a Strike or Attack tile to a Protect tile is considered the creation of a Protect tile for Zenith's passive power.
  • Akoni
    Original post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/2257/what-marvel-character-are-you-hoping-for-post-movesets/p40

Don't ask me what I was thinking on this one. The original post was thematic of the character, but the first power was an OP version of Main Event Hulk.

Hulk (Worldbreaker)

5 Star (Epic)

Match Damage: High

Advance 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) With each advancing step, the Earth trembles under the Hulk's feet. At the start of your turn destroy a random 2x2 block of tiles and deal 147 damage. (Destroyed tiles do not deal damage or generate AP.)
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Deal 176 damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 212 damage.
    • Level 4: Deal 254 damage.
    • Level 5: Deal 305 damage.

Shattered Defenses 10  AP
    Fortresses mean nothing when the planet on which you stand crumbles. Deal 2000 damage and destroy a selected tile. If the selected tile is a Protect tile, destroy it and the surrounding 8 tiles instead. (Destroyed tiles deal damage, but do not generate AP.)
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Deal 2300 damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 2645 damage.
    • Level 4: Deal 3042 damage.
    • Level 5: Deal 3498 damage.

Gamma Absorption 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Hulk absorbs all gamma radiation making him stronger than ever. Remove 1 Green tile and increase Hulk's base match damage by 10%.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Remove up to 2 Green tiles and increase by 10% for each one removed.
    • Level 3: Remove up to 3 Green tiles and increase by 10% for each one removed.
    • Level 4: Remove up to 4 Green tiles and increase by 10% for each one removed.
    • Level 5: Remove up to 5 Green tiles and increase by 10% for each one removed.

Developer's Notes:
    • Shattered Defenses does not care if a friendly or enemy Protect tile is selected.
  • Kelvinkhr
    Akoni said:

Don't ask me what I was thinking on this one. The original post was thematic of the character, but the first power was an OP version of Main Event Hulk.

Hulk (Worldbreaker)

5 Star (Epic)

Match Damage: High

Advance 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) With each advancing step, the Earth trembles under the Hulk's feet. At the start of your turn destroy a random 2x2 block of tiles and deal 147 damage. (Destroyed tiles do not deal damage or generate AP.)
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Deal 176 damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 212 damage.
    • Level 4: Deal 254 damage.
    • Level 5: Deal 305 damage.

Shattered Defenses 10  AP
    Fortresses mean nothing when the planet on which you stand crumbles. Deal 2000 damage and destroy a selected tile. If the selected tile is a Protect tile, destroy it and the surrounding 8 tiles instead. (Destroyed tiles deal damage, but do not generate AP.)
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Deal 2300 damage.
    • Level 3: Deal 2645 damage.
    • Level 4: Deal 3042 damage.
    • Level 5: Deal 3498 damage.

Gamma Absorption 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Hulk absorbs all gamma radiation making him stronger than ever. Remove 1 Green tile and increase Hulk's base match damage by 10%.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Remove up to 2 Green tiles and increase by 10% for each one removed.
    • Level 3: Remove up to 3 Green tiles and increase by 10% for each one removed.
    • Level 4: Remove up to 4 Green tiles and increase by 10% for each one removed.
    • Level 5: Remove up to 5 Green tiles and increase by 10% for each one removed.

Developer's Notes:
    • Shattered Defenses does not care if a friendly or enemy Protect tile is selected.

I can see how his Green power can be a pain to deal with, like 4* Juggernaut's, with the added effect of destroying tiles which could have a knock-on effect on strategy. His Red is also another move that could shift the tide of the board.

I am a little confused with his Black though. Does it trigger every round? Bc that could get strong fast

All in all, he has a nice theme around destroying tiles, which make sense for the Worldbreaker. He is definitely a great one!

• Akoni
    Yes, his black triggers every turn. As written, he is expected to get extremely powerful considering I didn't put a cap on how big his black power can make him, however, in reality, this power may be self-limiting due to the number of green tiles available each turn.
  • Akoni
    Original post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/2257/what-marvel-character-are-you-hoping-for-post-movesets/p41

Okay, here's the deal. This one was a highly thematic concept piece to start with. It is way too slow as originally designed, but to be fair, it was created prior to the quicker pace of the meta we have now.

Gorr (God Butcher)

5 Star (Epic)

Match damage: Low

Necro Slash 8  AP
    The All-Black grants Gorr tremendous power. Select a tile. Convert all basic tiles in the selected tile's row to strength 20 Strike tiles and replace all enemy special tiles in that row with strength 25 Strike tiles.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Strength 25 and 31 Strike tiles.
    • Level 3: Strength 31 and 39 Strike tiles.
    • Level 4: Strength 39 and 49 Strike tiles.
    • Level 5: Strength 49 and 61 Strike tiles.

God Strike 9  AP
    Rage fuels Gorr's deadly crusade against the gods. Select a tile. Destroy the column of the selected tile and deal 1380 damage, plus 131 damage for each friendly special tile destroyed. (Destroyed tiles do not deal damage, or generate AP.)
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Deal 1587 plus 146 damage per.
    • Level 3: Deal 1825 plus 162 damage per.
    • Level 4: Deal 2099 plus 180 damage per.
    • Level 5: Deal 2414 plus 200 damage per.

Godbomb 13  AP
    Gorr will not stop until all godly beings are destroyed. Remove up to 3 selected friendly Strike, Attack, or Protect tiles, then deal 320 damage to the enemy team for each tile removed.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Remove up to 4 selected... deal 320 damage...
    • Level 3: Remove up to 4 selected... deal 362 damage...
    • Level 4: Remove up to 6 selected... deal 362 damage...
    • Level 5: Remove up to 6 selected... deal 427 damage...
  • Akoni
    edited May 2021
    Original post: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/2257/what-marvel-character-are-you-hoping-for-post-movesets/p41

The concept on this one was good, in my opinion. The execution was sub-par.

Egg (Fabio Medina)

4 Star (Legendary)

Match damage: Low to Moderate
     Take Back 9  AP
    Stray balls can be hazardous. Good thing Egg can re-absorb them. Remove up to 2 Egg Countdown tiles and increase Egg's health by 144 for each one removed.
    (PASSIVE) When Egg fires a power other than Take Back, create a 3-turn Egg Countdown tile that deals 316 damage to a random enemy. 
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Gains 173 health for each. Deals 399 damage.
    • Level 3: Remove up to 3. Gains 173 health for each. Deals 433 damage.
    • Level 4: Gains 207 health for each. Deals 475 damage. Create 2 Countdown tiles.
    • Level 5: Remove up to 5. Gains 207 health for each. Deals 550 damage. Create 3 Countdown tiles.

Gatling 8  AP
    Egg releases a barrage of gold balls capable of toppling a Sentinel. Destroy a random tile plus an additional adjacent tile for every additional 3 green AP the team has. (Destroyed tiles do not generate AP.) For every 2 tiles destroyed by this power, create a 3-turn Egg Countdown tile that deals 316 damage to a random enemy.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Create a 3-turn Egg Countdown tile that deals 399.
    • Level 3: Deals 433 damage. Destroys an additional adjacent tile for every 2 Green AP the team has.
    • Level 4: Deals 475 damage. Destroys an additional adjacent tile for every additional Green AP the team has.
    • Level 5: Deals 550 damage. Destroy a chosen tile.

Ricochet 10  AP
    Two birds with one stone? How about two bad guys with one ball? Create 3 3-turn Egg Countdown tiles that deals 316 damage, then deal 3 random hits of 299 damage. If an enemy is hit 2 or more times, stun them for 2 turns.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deals 399 damage, then deal 3 random hits of 365 damage.
    • Level 3: Deals 433 damage, then deal 3 random hits of 409 damage.
    • Level 4: Deals 475 damage, then deal 3 random hits of 521 damage.
    • Level 5: Deals 550 damage, then deal 4 random hits of 365 damage.

Developer's Notes:
    • Egg Countdown tiles deal damage when they expire.
    • Gatling determines how many tiles to destroy after the cost of Gatling is paid. For example, If you have 11 Green AP, then fire Gatling for a cost of 8, Gatling then uses the remaining Green AP, 3, to determine how many additional tiles to destroy. 
    • Additional destroyed tiles are selected randomly, even at Gatling L5.
  • Akoni

I have no idea what I was on, but this one was not great. His blue power was disjointed. Hopefully this redeems me. 

Proteus (Kevin MacTaggert)

4 Star (Legendary)

Possession 7  AP
    Unable to exist without a body for very long, Proteus survives by taking over the bodies of others. Select an active enemy and send Proteus airborne for 1 turn. While Proteus is airborne, damage dealt by the selected enemy is also dealt to a random enemy.
    (PASSIVE) While Proteus is active, he loses 19% of his health per turn.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Proteus loses 17% of his health per turn while active.
    • Level 3: Airborne for 2 turns. Proteus loses 15% of his health per turn while active.
    • Level 4: Proteus loses 12% of his health per turn while active.
    • Level 5: Airborne for 3 turns. Proteus loses 9% of his health per turn while active.

Distortion 9  AP
    Reality is so malleable in Proteus' eyes. If one is not present, create a 3-turn Purple Repeater tile that converts a random non-Purple color tile into a Purple tile. This tile remains active while Proteus is airborne.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Convert a random non-Purple color tile or Team-Up tile.
    • Level 3: Create a 2-turn Purple Repeater tile.
    • Level 4: Create a 2-turn Fortified Purple Repeater tile.
    • Level 5: Convert 2 random non-Purple color tiles or Team-Up tiles to Purple tiles.

Burnout 7  AP
    Proteus' power is too great for the body to withstand for long periods of time. Stun a random enemy for 1-turn. 
    (PASSIVE) At the start of the turn, if Proteus is airborne drain 7 Blue AP for the same effect. If the stunned enemy is a target for Possession, stun them for 2 turns instead and return Proteus.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Stun for 1 turn or 3 turns if a target for Possession.
    • Level 3: Stun for 1 turn or 4 turns if a target for Possession.
    • Level 4: Stun for 2 turns or 4 turns if a target for Possession.
    • Level 5: Stun for 2 turns or 5 turns if a target for Possession.

Developer's Notes:
    • Possession only affects the selected enemy when Proteus is sent airborne by the affect of Possession. If Proteus is returned or stunned, Possession ceases to target and affect the chosen enemy. 
  • Kelvinkhr
    Akoni said:

Okay, here's the deal. This one was a highly thematic concept piece to start with. It is way too slow as originally designed, but to be fair, it was created prior to the quicker pace of the meta we have now.

Gorr (God Butcher)

5 Star (Epic)

Match damage: Low

Necro Slash 8  AP
    The All-Black grants Gorr tremendous power. Select a tile. Convert all basic tiles in the selected tile's row to strength 20 Strike tiles and replace all enemy special tiles in that row with strength 25 Strike tiles.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Strength 25 and 31 Strike tiles.
    • Level 3: Strength 31 and 39 Strike tiles.
    • Level 4: Strength 39 and 49 Strike tiles.
    • Level 5: Strength 49 and 61 Strike tiles.

God Strike 9  AP
    Rage fuels Gorr's deadly crusade against the gods. Select a tile. Destroy the column of the selected tile and deal 1380 damage, plus 131 damage for each friendly special tile destroyed. (Destroyed tiles do not deal damage, or generate AP.)
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Deal 1587 plus 146 damage per.
    • Level 3: Deal 1825 plus 162 damage per.
    • Level 4: Deal 2099 plus 180 damage per.
    • Level 5: Deal 2414 plus 200 damage per.

Godbomb 13  AP
    Gorr will not stop until all godly beings are destroyed. Remove up to 3 selected friendly Strike, Attack, or Protect tiles, then deal 320 damage to the enemy team for each tile removed.
    (At level 255) 
    • Level 2: Remove up to 4 selected... deal 320 damage...
    • Level 3: Remove up to 4 selected... deal 362 damage...
    • Level 4: Remove up to 6 selected... deal 362 damage...
    • Level 5: Remove up to 6 selected... deal 427 damage...
    Interesting moveset. This will be good with the current meta and will be a good way to fill the board quickly and buff up team damage. I can certainly see myself using this a lot. Great work!
  • Kelvinkhr
    Akoni said:

The concept on this one was good, in my opinion. The execution was sub-par.

Egg (Fabio Medina)

4 Star (Legendary)

Match damage: Low to Moderate
     Take Back 9  AP
    Stray balls can be hazardous. Good thing Egg can re-absorb them. Remove up to 2 Egg Countdown tiles and increase Egg's health by 144 for each one removed.
    (PASSIVE) When Egg fires a power other than Take Back, create a 3-turn Egg Countdown tile that deals 316 damage to a random enemy. 
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Gains 173 health for each. Deals 399 damage.
    • Level 3: Remove up to 3. Gains 173 health for each. Deals 433 damage.
    • Level 4: Gains 207 health for each. Deals 475 damage. Create 2 Countdown tiles.
    • Level 5: Remove up to 5. Gains 207 health for each. Deals 550 damage. Create 3 Countdown tiles.

Gatling 8  AP
    Egg releases a barrage of gold balls capable of toppling a Sentinel. Destroy a random tile plus an additional adjacent tile for every additional 3 green AP the team has. (Destroyed tiles do not generate AP.) For every 2 tiles destroyed by this power, create a 3-turn Egg Countdown tile that deals 316 damage to a random enemy.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Create a 3-turn Egg Countdown tile that deals 399.
    • Level 3: Deals 433 damage. Destroys an additional adjacent tile for every 2 Green AP the team has.
    • Level 4: Deals 475 damage. Destroys an additional adjacent tile for every additional Green AP the team has.
    • Level 5: Deals 550 damage. Destroy a chosen tile.

Ricochet 10  AP
    Two birds with one stone? How about two bad guys with one ball? Create 3 3-turn Egg Countdown tiles that deals 316 damage, then deal 3 random hits of 299 damage. If an enemy is hit 2 or more times, stun them for 2 turns.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Deals 399 damage, then deal 3 random hits of 365 damage.
    • Level 3: Deals 433 damage, then deal 3 random hits of 409 damage.
    • Level 4: Deals 475 damage, then deal 3 random hits of 521 damage.
    • Level 5: Deals 550 damage, then deal 4 random hits of 365 damage.

Developer's Notes:
    • Egg Countdown tiles deal damage when they expire.
    • Gatling determines how many tiles to destroy after the cost of Gatling is paid. For example, If you have 11 Green AP, then fire Gatling for a cost of 8, Gatling then uses the remaining Green AP, 3, to determine how many additional tiles to destroy. 
    • Additional destroyed tiles are selected randomly, even at Gatling L5.

Ooh, nice choice to do him haha. He stacks the Egg Countdown tiles very easily, which would be seriously damaging to the enemy. Not only that, he can also heal himself and stun enemies. I think he will do well especially with a Hulk who can convert tiles to Green. Great job with him! 
  • Kelvinkhr
    Akoni said:

I have no idea what I was on, but this one was not great. His blue power was disjointed. Hopefully this redeems me. 

Proteus (Kevin MacTaggert)

4 Star (Legendary)

Possession 7  AP
    Unable to exist without a body for very long, Proteus survives by taking over the bodies of others. Select an active enemy and send Proteus airborne for 1 turn. While Proteus is airborne, damage dealt by the selected enemy is also dealt to a random enemy.
    (PASSIVE) While Proteus is active, he loses 19% of his health per turn.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Proteus loses 17% of his health per turn while active.
    • Level 3: Airborne for 2 turns. Proteus loses 15% of his health per turn while active.
    • Level 4: Proteus loses 12% of his health per turn while active.
    • Level 5: Airborne for 3 turns. Proteus loses 9% of his health per turn while active.

Distortion 9  AP
    Reality is so malleable in Proteus' eyes. If one is not present, create a 3-turn Purple Repeater tile that converts a random non-Purple color tile into a Purple tile. This tile remains active while Proteus is airborne.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Convert a random non-Purple color tile or Team-Up tile.
    • Level 3: Create a 2-turn Purple Repeater tile.
    • Level 4: Create a 2-turn Fortified Purple Repeater tile.
    • Level 5: Convert 2 random non-Purple color tiles or Team-Up tiles to Purple tiles.

Burnout 7  AP
    Proteus' power is too great for the body to withstand for long periods of time. Stun a random enemy for 1-turn. 
    (PASSIVE) At the start of the turn, if Proteus is airborne drain 7 Blue AP for the same effect. If the stunned enemy is a target for Possession, stun them for 2 turns instead and return Proteus.
    (At level 70)
    • Level 2: Stun for 1 turn or 3 turns if a target for Possession.
    • Level 3: Stun for 1 turn or 4 turns if a target for Possession.
    • Level 4: Stun for 2 turns or 4 turns if a target for Possession.
    • Level 5: Stun for 2 turns or 5 turns if a target for Possession.

Developer's Notes:
    • Possession only affects the selected enemy when Proteus is sent airborne by the affect of Possession. If Proteus is returned or stunned, Possession ceases to target and affect the chosen enemy. 

Ooh, very interesting skills here. He hurts himself sure, but his skills make up for it. Possession is very creative and targeting the right person, it should hurt the enemy team nicely while keeping him safe. With Burnout to refresh the effect, given enough AP, he will be a pain to defeat. Distortion will also help him spam Possession by turning tils to Purple. He's great! Great work!
  • Akoni

I actually like the original post... mostly. Looking back, there are definitely a couple of details I am changing. The main reason I am redoing this one is because I was being lazy in the original by not spending a little extra time on it to flesh it out more. Since the flavor text changes for each level, it looks different than my usual submissions.

Hope Summers (Mutant Messiah)

5 Star (Epic)

Match damage: Moderate to low

Duplicate-Yellow 
    (At level 255) 
    Level 1: 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Hope channels the power of Kitty Pride. Remove 1 enemy Attack, Strike or Shield tile.
    Level 2: 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Hope channels the powers of Kitty Pride and Polaris. Remove 1 enemy Attack, Strike or Shield tile, then create 1 friendly special tile of that tile's type, with strength 27.
    Level 3: 9  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Kitty Pride, Polaris, and Sabretooth. Create 3 strength 1 enemy Strike tiles.
    (PASSIVE) Remove 1 enemy Attack, Strike or Shield tile, then create 2 friendly special tiles of that tile's type, each with strength 27.
    Level 4: 9  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Kitty Pride, Polaris, Sabretooth, and Emma Frost. Create 3 strength 1 enemy Strike tiles and fortify 2 friendly special tiles.
    (PASSIVE) Remove 1 enemy Attack, Strike or Shield tile, then create 2 friendly special tiles of that tile's type, each with strength 35.
    Level 5: 9  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Kitty Pride, Polaris, Sabretooth, Emma Frost, and Psylocke. Create 3 strength 1 enemy Strike tiles and fortify 2 friendly special tiles. This power costs 1 less for each fortified friendly Strike tile (min cost 5). 
    (PASSIVE) Remove 1 enemy Attack, Strike or Shield tile, then create 2 friendly special tiles of that tile's type, each with strength 48.

Duplicate-Purple 
    (At level 255) 
    Level 1: 10  AP
    Hope channels the power of Magneto. Destroy all Team-Up tiles. (Does not generate AP).
    Level 2: 10  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Magneto and Professor X. Destroy all Team-Up tiles. (Does not generate AP).
    (PASSIVE) If 8 or more Team-Up tiles are destroyed by this power, Hope turns invisible for 2 turns.
    Level 3: 10  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Magneto, Professor X, and Nightcrawler. Destroy all Team-Up tiles (does not generate AP), then convert 2 tiles in the team's weakest color to the team's strongest color.
    (PASSIVE) If 7 or more Team-Up tiles are destroyed by this power, Hope turns invisible for 2 turns.
    Level 4: 10  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Magneto, Professor X, Nightcrawler, and Wolfsbane. Destroy all Team-Up tiles (does not generate AP), then convert 2 tiles in the team's weakest color to strength 27 strike tiles in the team's strongest color.
    (PASSIVE) If 7 or more Team-Up tiles are destroyed by this power, Hope turns invisible for 2 turns.
    Level 5: 10  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Magneto, Professor X, Nightcrawler, Wolfsbane, and Storm. Destroy all Team-Up tiles (dealing damage and generating AP), then convert 4 tiles in the team's weakest color to strength 27 strike tiles in the team's strongest color.
    (PASSIVE) If 6 or more Team-Up tiles are destroyed by this power, Hope turns invisible for 3 turns.

Duplicate-Red 
    (At level 255) 
    Level 1: 7  AP
    Hope channels the power of Apocalypse. Deal 3 hits of 275 damage to the enemy with the greatest health.
    Level 2: 8  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Apocalypse and Negasonic. Deal 3 hits of 275 damage to the enemy with the greatest health, plus 48 damage for each friendly Attack, Strike, and Shield tile you have matched so far (to a maximum of 467 damage per hit).
    Level 3: 9  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Apocalypse, Negasonic, and Colossus. Deal 3 hits of 393 damage to the enemy with the greatest health, plus 68 damage for each friendly Attack, Strike, and Shield tile you have matched so far (to a maximum of 667 damage per hit).
    (PASSIVE) If Hope is in front, damage she receives is decreased by 10%.
    Level 4: 10  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Apocalypse, Negasonic, Colossus, and Wolverine. Deal 3 hits of 562 damage to the enemy with the greatest health, plus 97 damage for each friendly Attack, Strike, and Shield tile you have matched so far (to a maximum of 953 damage per hit).
    (PASSIVE) If Hope is in front, damage she receives is decreased by 20% and she gains 10 health for each friendly Strike, Attack, or Protect tile.
    Level 5: 12  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Apocalypse, Negasonic, Colossus, Wolverine, and Angel. Deal 3 hits of 802 damage to the enemy with the greatest health, plus 139 damage for each friendly Attack, Strike, and Shield tile you have matched so far (to a maximum of 1362 damage per hit). For each hit of damage, stun the enemy or increase their stun count by 1.
    (PASSIVE) If Hope is in front, damage she receives is decreased by 30% and she gains 20 health for each friendly Strike, Attack, or Protect tile.

Developer's Notes:
    • Hope's Purple at levels 1-4 deal damage from destroyed Team-Up tiles, but do not generate AP. At level 5, it both deals damage and generates AP from destroyed Team-Up tiles.
    • If Hope's Red power causes an enemy's health to drop below another enemy's after the first or second hit, it will deal the remaining hits to the new enemy with the greatest health. At 5 covers, it will stun any enemy damaged by this power. If an enemy receives damage from all 3 hits, they will be stunned for 3 turns (1 stun for each hit). Therefore, if an enemy's health is no longer the greatest after the first or second hit, the next enemy with the greatest health will be hit and thus stunned. 
    • For her Red passive power, Hope must be in front in order to get the bonus of decreased damage AND healing. There must be another active ally in order for her to be considered "in front". If she is the only active member on her team, she is not in front.
    • The health she gains is true healing.
    • Was torn between naming her Hope Summers (Mutant Messiah) or Hope Summers (Classic). 
  • Kelvinkhr
    Akoni said:

I actually like the original post... mostly. Looking back, there are definitely a couple of details I am changing. The main reason I am redoing this one is because I was being lazy in the original by not spending a little extra time on it to flesh it out more. Since the flavor text changes for each level, it looks different than my usual submissions.

Hope Summers (Mutant Messiah)

5 Star (Epic)

Match damage: Moderate to low

Duplicate-Yellow 
    (At level 255) 
    Level 1: 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Hope channels the power of Kitty Pride. Remove 1 enemy Attack, Strike or Shield tile.
    Level 2: 0  AP
    (PASSIVE) Hope channels the powers of Kitty Pride and Polaris. Remove 1 enemy Attack, Strike or Shield tile, then create 1 friendly special tile of that tile's type, with strength 27.
    Level 3: 9  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Kitty Pride, Polaris, and Sabretooth. Create 3 strength 1 enemy Strike tiles.
    (PASSIVE) Remove 1 enemy Attack, Strike or Shield tile, then create 2 friendly special tiles of that tile's type, each with strength 27.
    Level 4: 9  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Kitty Pride, Polaris, Sabretooth, and Emma Frost. Create 3 strength 1 enemy Strike tiles and fortify 2 friendly special tiles.
    (PASSIVE) Remove 1 enemy Attack, Strike or Shield tile, then create 2 friendly special tiles of that tile's type, each with strength 35.
    Level 5: 9  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Kitty Pride, Polaris, Sabretooth, Emma Frost, and Psylocke. Create 3 strength 1 enemy Strike tiles and fortify 2 friendly special tiles. This power costs 1 less for each fortified friendly Strike tile (min cost 5). 
    (PASSIVE) Remove 1 enemy Attack, Strike or Shield tile, then create 2 friendly special tiles of that tile's type, each with strength 48.

Duplicate-Purple 
    (At level 255) 
    Level 1: 10  AP
    Hope channels the power of Magneto. Destroy all Team-Up tiles. (Does not generate AP).
    Level 2: 10  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Magneto and Professor X. Destroy all Team-Up tiles. (Does not generate AP).
    (PASSIVE) If 8 or more Team-Up tiles are destroyed by this power, Hope turns invisible for 2 turns.
    Level 3: 10  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Magneto, Professor X, and Nightcrawler. Destroy all Team-Up tiles (does not generate AP), then convert 2 tiles in the team's weakest color to the team's strongest color.
    Level 4: 10  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Magneto, Professor X, Nightcrawler, and Wolfsbane. Destroy all Team-Up tiles (does not generate AP), then convert 2 tiles in the team's weakest color to strength 27 strike tiles in the team's strongest color.
    Level 5: 10  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Magneto, Professor X, Nightcrawler, Wolfsbane, and Storm. Destroy all Team-Up tiles (dealing damage and generating AP), then convert 4 tiles in the team's weakest color to strength 27 strike tiles in the team's strongest color.
    (PASSIVE) If 6 or more Team-Up tiles are destroyed by this power, Hope turns invisible for 3 turns.

Duplicate-Red 
    (At level 255) 
    Level 1: 7  AP
    Hope channels the power of Apocalypse. Deal 3 hits of 275 damage to the enemy with the greatest health.
    Level 2: 8  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Apocalypse and Negasonic. Deal 3 hits of 275 damage to the enemy with the greatest health, plus 48 damage for each friendly Attack, Strike, and Shield tile you have matched so far (to a maximum of 467 damage per hit).
    Level 3: 9  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Apocalypse, Negasonic, and Colossus. Deal 3 hits of 393 damage to the enemy with the greatest health, plus 68 damage for each friendly Attack, Strike, and Shield tile you have matched so far (to a maximum of 667 damage per hit).
    (PASSIVE) If Hope is in front, damage she receives is decreased by 10%.
    Level 4: 10  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Apocalypse, Negasonic, Colossus, and Wolverine. Deal 3 hits of 562 damage to the enemy with the greatest health, plus 97 damage for each friendly Attack, Strike, and Shield tile you have matched so far (to a maximum of 953 damage per hit).
    (PASSIVE) If Hope is in front, damage she receives is decreased by 20% and she gains 10 health for each friendly Strike, Attack, or Protect tile.
    Level 5: 12  AP
    Hope channels the powers of Apocalypse, Negasonic, Colossus, Wolverine, and Angel. Deal 3 hits of 802 damage to the enemy with the greatest health, plus 139 damage for each friendly Attack, Strike, and Shield tile you have matched so far (to a maximum of 1362 damage per hit). For each hit of damage, stun the enemy or increase their stun count by 1.
    (PASSIVE) If Hope is in front, damage she receives is decreased by 30% and she gains 20 health for each friendly Strike, Attack, or Protect tile.

Developer's Notes:
    • Hope's Purple at levels 1-4 deal damage from destroyed Team-Up tiles, but do not generate AP. At level 5, it both deals damage and generates AP from destroyed Team-Up tiles.
    • If Hope's Red power causes an enemy's health to drop below another enemy's after the first or second hit, it will deal the remaining hits to the new enemy with the greatest health. At 5 covers, it will stun any enemy damaged by this power. If an enemy receives damage from all 3 hits, they will be stunned for 3 turns (1 stun for each hit). Therefore, if an enemy's health is no longer the greatest after the first or second hit, the next enemy with the greatest health will be hit and thus stunned. 
    • For her Red passive power, Hope must be in front in order to get the bonus of decreased damage AND healing. There must be another active ally in order for her to be considered "in front". If she is the only active member on her team, she is not in front.
    • The health she gains is true healing.
    • Was torn between naming her Hope Summers (Mutant Messiah) or Hope Summers (Classic). 

Ooh, this is seriously a beast! I absolutely love how she can channel so many mutants and it takes all their best points too. She works on so many different levels. This is definitely someone I will get!