Kraven and carnage 4*

Ab_capone
Ab_capone Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
Hey y’all. So I’m in SCL 10 in the last fight for wakanda sub-event. I have to take down kraven, carnage and sabertooth. I got through the first fight but even that was a pain. Who can be used to counter all the **** they both do against you. Carnage placing attack tiles In your favor and kraven weakening 4 of them and hitting you pretty hard each turn. Who can be used to get through. What covers. I have all 4*s, have kitty champed and got 5* DP 12/13, magneto 11/13. While magneto is the featured 5* for this event, I don’t have the Iso to level him up significantly and gaining more health to survive said attacks. Yet I want to know who is best against these jerks. This is by far one of the top 5 worst combos I can go up against in SCL-10. @D3/demiurge made it near impossible to get through. Any tips/suggestions on counter teams for these guys? 

Comments

• Mjolnirmight2
    Mjolnirmight2 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Came here looking for the answer to your question.

And i have all 5 stars champed (except for Cyclops, Colossus and SW).
  • Ab_capone
    Ab_capone Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    UPDATE:  Does anyone have the answer for the question I need help with. The same guys came around again, kraven, carnage, sabertooth. Kraven just destroys pretty hard. Weakening specials and attacking at the same time plus making a match and being the “Green” node in SCL-10; which is the toughest to play in. Can someone PLZ help me out with this. The best way to counter kraven!! 
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    There is another thread for this on the main page. The answer given there is BRB, Polaris, 1* Juggernaut to go for winfinite.