Wishing you better luck than me for WandaVault

Options
13»

Comments

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,565 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    First pull Wanda, then 1 DD and 1 Carnage in next 15 pulls, so I'm a happy camper.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    That's why 300 pulls is needed in any store, unless RNG really dislikes you.
    and 370 if RNG hates you... 
  • primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    Astrolad said:
    I got a Wanda on the first pull. I figure it is best to stop there. 
    Me too but unfortunately I kept going and haven't got any 5*s since, nevermind a Wanda.  I also only need 1 more Carnage to champ him so it's been worth me trying...
  • BlixTheFrog
    BlixTheFrog Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well I see I’m not the only one who had **** luck with this one. Wow.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    More than 500 CP and I got... two DD.

I want to die. 😭😭😭

Maybe I can make you feel better.  

My main account I ended up spending most of my CP hoping to get a useable Wanda. At pull 21, I had only pulled 4stars. Pull 22 I get a cover of Wanda. So my choice was now to continue pulling for her as my bad luck must even out eventually and I could use the daredevil covers as mine is 1 0 1 currently.  

So I continued pulling and ended up doing 66ish pulls. I ended up with 1 daredevil cover, 2 or 3 C5rnage and my Wanda is now 3 1 2 so I picked up 5 covers for her overall.

Now you might be thinking "21 pulls with no 5star, that's bad luck". I decided to also pull on my alt account. It had almost 1000 cp saved up.

38 pulls. And no 5star.
    39th and final pull. Daredevil.

Honestly made me want to contact customer services. ~1:7 rate over 39 pulls? You'd expect to see 5x 5stars. I got very unlucky and got just 1

One Daredevil cover in a special store.  

Thems rigged they are. Especially when the final pull was the 5star.
  • ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 653 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Do we need to declare shenanigans?
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Went 0-30.  Then in my last two pulls got 1 carnage and 1 daredevil.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Do we need to declare shenanigans?
    Until one of the developers show me when I would have got the next 5stars, I am indeed declaring shenans. :) 

Would one of them be able to tell me what I would have pulled once the store closes?