Wishing you better luck than me for WandaVault

Options

Comments

• Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've had tremendous good luck lately, so I was due for a disappointment.

30 pulls, 3 Carbage, 1 DD, zero Witch.  Ah well!
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    4 out of 63 pulls only. 6,3 %  is really bad.
    1 DD who is already champed.
    2 Carnage who now can be champed soon.
    1 blue Wanda. 
    Now I'm gonna hoard till the Phoenix 2 leave latest which will be in about 11 weeks. 
    Then I'm expecting to champ the following 3 including Scarlet Witch. 
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    11 pulls to get wander 

will leave it at that 
  • BlixTheFrog
    BlixTheFrog Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well I had one additional pull and got a Carnage to go along with my two DDs. At least, my 1:7 ratio is more or less there. I’ll wait for LL now, but my kids are going to kill me when they get back from your holidays. I pulled without them AND for nothing ! 😬
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow....seems like it has been rough going with that store.  I am skipping it completely as I have DD and Carbage already champed and neither does much for me.  Will wait until she hits LL to go for her covers.  I will probably do Colossus/Wanda/?.  Unless ? is even worse than Sighclops....which is very possible since at least Cyclops yellow is ok.  
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    6 pulls to Wanda.
    But someone in my alliance pulled her in 3.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well, I just learned that this "wandavault" was for the store, and not the vault.  ;)

So, here I am.  1000 CP gone, and here's my results...

https://youtu.be/zz2OCwPWTJE
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    1700 cp, got 1 Wanda.
    but max champed carnage and got lenough shards to finish iceman

now I wait for her to hit latest and which 5* comes next to determine when to pull the trigger
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    24 Pulls, 20.8%
    1 Carnage
    1 Daredevil
    3 Wandas (2/1/0)

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    4 pulls 1 Wanda green. Stopped there for timebeing as I need Colossus so will wait for Wanda in LL as Carnage & DD covers will not do a great deal for me.
  • Talestummy
    Talestummy Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    4 pulls

1 DD
    1Witch
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    4/12, 2 Carnage, 1 DD, 1 Wanda (green).
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    78 Pulls:

8 Wanda now 1/3/4
    3 Daredevil now 5/3/5 w 2 saved
    4 Carnage now 455

Total 15 5* for a nice 19.2% rate. Even better is more than half were Wanda (only a little uneven with the single Purple) and it allowed me to get my Daredevil to 13 and add a few champ levels to the currently essential 5*. One of my best vaults ever, even though it put a large dent in my hoard.
  • iamcevrus2
    iamcevrus2 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    14 pulls and got no 5*. That with the 14 pulls to end Colssus' intro packs means I'm going to just not play until they figure out that something needs to change in their system. This isn't like buying a lottery ticket or even buying a physical pack of cards (lets say MTG for example). They control the drop rates. It's one thing to get a character you don't want from it, or a color you don't need. But to get none? That is just bad business. They control the drop rates. End of story. And yes I see people in this thread that have done worse me, but that just makes my case even more. If they're going to say 1 in 7 it should be really close seeing as how Legend packs (LT, L, or LL) are the main way to get 5*. Anything worse than 1 in 10 ( 1 in 7 is a 15% rate, 1 in 10 is 10% and 5% leeway is fair enough) should not be possible in their system. Or else you end up with players like me, that went blowing past "not going to support with money" and landed at "not going to play until something changes".

And I'm not asking for handouts. That's 700 CP spent in a row with no 5* to show for it. Maybe they're just hoping more people will buy the characters with the 250 CP or 500 CP when offered. But this really isn't the way to go about it.
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Unfortunately that’s RNG. I’ve been there too but it eventually turns around and evens out.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    14 pulls and got no 5*. That with the 14 pulls to end Colssus' intro packs means I'm going to just not play until they figure out that something needs to change in their system. This isn't like buying a lottery ticket or even buying a physical pack of cards (lets say MTG for example). They control the drop rates. It's one thing to get a character you don't want from it, or a color you don't need. But to get none? That is just bad business. They control the drop rates. End of story. And yes I see people in this thread that have done worse me, but that just makes my case even more. If they're going to say 1 in 7 it should be really close seeing as how Legend packs (LT, L, or LL) are the main way to get 5*. Anything worse than 1 in 10 ( 1 in 7 is a 15% rate, 1 in 10 is 10% and 5% leeway is fair enough) should not be possible in their system. Or else you end up with players like me, that went blowing past "not going to support with money" and landed at "not going to play until something changes".

And I'm not asking for handouts. That's 700 CP spent in a row with no 5* to show for it. Maybe they're just hoping more people will buy the characters with the 250 CP or 500 CP when offered. But this really isn't the way to go about it.
    Keep in mind that you're pulling from special stores so they're not connected. So if you have 14 pulls without a 5* from one store then it's not like your chances will increase for the next store. I've had pulls like that where I did 20 straight pulls from a special store and didn't get anything but then on the next three pulls two of them ended up being 5's. That's how it was for me for Yellowjacket's store where it was a drought at the beginning but then the game started to spit out 5s left and right like I hit the jackpot. It can be pretty demoralizing but I wouldn't stop playing the game over it. Save up your cp and then pull when 5witch goes into tokens for latests.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wil88 said:
    Unfortunately that’s RNG. I’ve been there too but it eventually turns around and evens out.
    One of the problems of evening out in the long run is that all stores/Latest Legends aren't the same. So going WAY under 15% in a fan favorites store is a killer because those are 3 meta characters and going WAY over in some latest release store with 3 garbage characters does not make up for it even if it all averages out to 15%.
    KGB
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That's why 300 pulls is needed in any store, unless RNG really dislikes you.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    0 for 30 on 5*s.  Pretty bummed.  
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1/1 Wanda green.