What avengers do you get in the lazy Thor pack?

Options
I was wondering what avengers are in that pack. I wanna get a black panther but also need some avengers tokens. I don't wanna buy the panther pack and only get a panther cover.

Thanks

Comments

• Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    just going off memory since i didn't make a note of what i opened, but i got a lazy thor (guaranteed), a gsbw, three MN thor, a 2* wolverine, a MN hawkeye, an IM40, a Cap (modern), and one other - i think either a cap or a hawkeye, might have even been a 2nd wolvie.

No Hulk, but enough 3* covers to nearly make it worth my investment from a personal standpoint. your mileage may vary
  • Bagman. All the covers I get anymore are are bagman, and that fake copy of widow.
  • Modern Hawkeye red
  • Splurged on a Logan's Loonies as a way to say congratulations to D3P, spent it on this and grabbed:

Y Lazythor
    Y 2* Thor
    Y IM40
    Y 2* Thor
    U Cap
    U Cap
    R Hulk
    G Y 2* Thor
    P Hawkeye
    R Hawkeye
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I bought 2 Panther packs and got 2 Panthers in each so if that's par for the course it's well worth it.
  • GigerHR
    GigerHR Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    I don't remember the 2*s, but I pulled five 3***s: G Lazy Thor, R GSBW, R Hulk, 2x B IM40 (which were the 2 covers I needed to finish my 5/5/3!). All in all, a great pull for me.