Problem with daily rewards on Android?

Options
I used the notification of getting a shield resupply to start my game this morning and when I went to claim my two star recruit token reward, I got nothing. No reward even showed up in my inventory... its rather disheartning since thats the reward I was most looking forward to.

Comments

• I used the notification of getting a shield resupply to start my game this morning and when I went to claim my two star recruit token reward, I got nothing. No reward even showed up in my inventory... its rather disheartning since thats the reward I was most looking forward to.

Agreed. I also received the same notification of the 2* token but did not receive it. icon_evil.gif
  • I've sumbitted this as an issue through the in-game mail thingy.
  • At least you're GETTING daily rewards. On my Asus tablet I have never seen the screen yet and I play multiple times a day. Installed it on my HTC phone without linking to Facebook and I got the daily rewards screen first thing. Might have to link my phone to Facebook to see if that works but don't want it erasing my tablet data that I been working on since the game came out.