My resupply for day 2674...a whopping migraine!

Options
zonatahunt
zonatahunt Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
I play this game religiously.  I’ve ridden all the waves that have come our way from the developers, both good and bad.  However, the darkening and lightening of the new game board has left me with a real migraine after climbing to 900 in pvp.  Sickness, work, family...I’ve been able to play near every day without thinking that there’s some reason that’s going to make me quit, but I simply can’t be popping Excedrin Migraine meds so I can play a mobile game.  I apologize if my thoughts are a bit disjointed, but this update has had a very real physical effect on me and it’s left me angry, saddened, bummed, but most of all disappointed.  

The new update is a game-breaker.  Please fix this ASAP, or I’ll probably have to stop playing your game (which means revenue earned from me stops as well).

TheDude_Abides

Comments

• fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    **Mod note: Locking thread. Please use the official New UI Update thread to give feedback regarding this change. It makes it easier for the dev team to keep track of feedback by having it all located in one thread. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.