Options
Kelvinkhr
Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler

Shang-Chi (Master of Kung-Fu)

4-Star Rarity (Legendary)
Health : Moderate

Match Damage : Moderate

Master of Kung-Fu - 9  AP

Shang-Chi’s reputation as the Master of Kung-Fu is well earned as he shows off the results of his training. Converts a random basic tile into a critical tile. Generates an additional critical tile for colour with at least three friendly special tiles on the board but removing three friendly tiles in that colour.

Level 2 - (PASSIVE) Attacks in the enemy’s weakest colour deal 200% damage.

Level 3 - (PASSIVE) Attacks in the enemy’s weakest colour deal 300% damage.

Level 4 - (PASSIVE) Attacks in the enemy’s weakest colour deal 400% damage.

Level 5 - (PASSIVE) Attacks in the enemy’s weakest colour deal 500% damage.

Rigorous Training - 0  AP

Shang-Chi believes in constant training to improve himself. Creates a Strike tile of strength 15 every turn. Matching a friendly special tile creates a critical tile.

Level 2 - Matching tiles in the enemy weakest colour fortifies and improves a friendly tile by 60.

Level 3 - Creates a Strike tile of strength 40 every turn Matching tiles in the enemy weakest colour fortifies and improves a friendly tile by 120.

Level 4 - Matching tiles in the enemy weakest colour fortifies and improves two friendly tiles by 120.

Level 5 - Creates a Strike tile of strength 80 every turn. Matching tiles in the enemy weakest colour fortifies and improves three friendly tiles by 180.

Five Fingers of Death - 8  AP

Shang-Chi utilizes his knowledge of the enemy’s pressure points, turning their own strength against them. Converts all enemy protect tiles into friendly attack tiles and enemy attack tiles into friendly strike tiles. If no such special tiles exist on the board, creates a critical tile. 

Level 2 - Also improves converted tiles by 40.

Level 3 - Also improves converted tiles by 80.

Level 4 - Also improves converted tiles by 120.

Level 5 - Also improves converted tiles by 160.

Comments

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Whoa, that's a lot of critical tiles. I thought Chavez was borderline too much, but this one blows her out of the water. I do like it overall with the unified themes. Especially the focus on enemy's weakest color. On that note, I'd definitely play him with Chavez. The critical tiles would be insane.

[edit] After giving it some thought, I wouldn't run this one with Chavez. Firing his Black and Purple would decrease the number of critical tiles Chavez would create. Instead, I would run him with Karnak and a tank of some sort. Maybe Juggernaut or Colossu5.