Match Makerz T100 PvE Alliance looking for member

AndiTi
AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
Match Makerz (formerly Gamerz Elite) is a long-standing T100 PvE alliance. We require max progression in all PvE events. RL gets in the way, we get that—but you need to let us know if you can’t hit max progression. There is no PvP requirement and no buying expectation (although many of us do). We also don’t care what SL you play on. Pretty chill, drama free group.

We just had a slot open today. If you meet the criteria below and need an alliance let me know!

1) Have at least a developing 4* roster with several champs

2) Enjoy PvE and can make max progression each event

3) Like clearing boss events with 36-48 hours to spare

4) Aren’t wanting a primarily PvP alliance (there’s no PvP required score. That said, many of us play on the side-usually ~T125 in season as a group).

5) Like a chill, easy-going group to get rewards with!

Comments

• AndiTi
    Bump—still looking for one member. 
  • Bak0
    Bak0 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Hi, I'm a veteran returning player with a decent roster. Feel free to ask, thank you
  • AndiTi
    SPOT FILLED
  • AndiTi
    Match Makerz (formerly Gamerz Elite) is a long-standing T100 PvE alliance with 1 slot currently open. We are about as casual as it gets while still maintaining T100 status--no drama, pretty low turnover, no buy requirements, no LINE requirement, no SL requirement, no PVP required. All we ask is you show up for every PVE event and get max personal progression points, and show up strong for new releases and alliance events.

We get real life sometimes happens, just let us know in the chat if you aren't able to participate in a particular event for whatever reason. We're pretty flexible, but we need to know what's up so we can plan. Other than that, show up, have fun, get PVE rewards!

Send me a message or post if interested. And-Ti is my in-game handle.
  • AndiTi
    ***SPOT FILLED***
  • AndiTi
    We have one slot coming available--post or PM if interested!
  • Wcheet
    Wcheet Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    hey there, is the spot still open?
  • AndiTi
    Still recruiting for 1 spot. PM if interested. 
  • Puzzled75
    Puzzled75 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    edited 23 February 2024, 12:29

Edit: alliance is full again.

Match Makerz is looking to fill two spots for our top 100 PVE alliance. We are daily players who hit full progression on all PVE events with no PVP requirements. Check us out if interested.

• Puzzled75
    Puzzled75 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    edited 29 February 2024, 18:08

Edit: We are full again.

Match Makerz is looking for one member for our PVE focused alliance. If you hit full progression, look us up. We are a public alliance so the spot might fill at any time.