Card Mastery Bug [Can’t reproduce]

Options
Asylamb
Asylamb Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
After opening some KHM PPs I decided to test out the new mechanics in Training Grounds and made a couple of decks with KHM cards only.
After the fight ends, you normally see the screen showing points earned (if any), then which unmastered cards gained XP (if any), and the final screen with Node Objectives where you can either check the Battle Log or return to Event Menu.
So, two times in a row I encountered the situation where the Card Mastery screen gets immediately overlapped with Event Ribbons screen while you can hear the Mastery sound (the same sound you hear when levelling up PWs). That sound doesn't stop even after leaving Battle Interface or switching between Menus, and you have to restart the app to get rid of the sound.

Comments

• Asylamb
    Options
    The bug haven't happened again lately. If it was fixed and nobody else experienced it, it's ok to close the thread.
  • Asylamb
    Options
    The bug is still present but not consistent. Mastery screen and Ribbons screen overlap quite a lot, just had the sound bug when you need to close the app for the sound to go away. And the deck I was playing didn't have a single KHM card so I don't think it's related to that.
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have a video of visual and sound bug. @Oktagon_Support
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.

In order to help us, please provide the following information if you have it (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• A screenshot of the battle log?

• The Planeswalker you were using and its level.

• Which Event and Node.

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.