Marvel Puzzle Quest R220 Release Notes (2/1/21)

Options
2»

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Knull created an army of symbiotes being him the host. It would be nice.

Great! Puzzle ops returns! And what did just read my eagleeyes? Tastier rewards? Could be that finally my cherised difficulty levels?
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2021
    Options
    I kind of find it charming and hilarious when street level characters like Jessica Jones and Okoye are good to great at the highest levels of play.
    Yes, I chuckle to myself every time Galactus is defeated by Defenestration
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I don't like the latest update on my chromebook. It brought back the annoying problem where the update causes my screen to cut off the top of MPQ that shows the ISO Hero Points and Command points. One of the previous Updates fixed that issue and now the 2/1/2020 update brought it back again. I have to hit the full screen button to see my stuff.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,030 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/games/marvel-games-black-history-month-2021-mobile-updates

Well this official marvel website article has spoiled that it is Phoenix force cyclops. 
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yup, that’s a pretty lame spoiler.  Well, here’s hoping he’s better than Mags.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks for posting the link @BriMan2222.  It's nice to have a month's worth of PvP and boost lists.

Check your inbox in February to receive 400 Black Panther (King of Wakanda) shards for FREE. Also, PVP Events throughout the month will feature black characters in honor of Black History Month! Peep the schedule below and ready your teams!

• 02/02: Black Panther (King of Wakanda)
    • 02/04: Shuri (Master Engineer)
    • 02/07: Nick Fury (Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
    • 02/09: Misty Knight (Heroes for Hire)
    • 02/16: Storm (Mohawk)
    • 02/18: Miles Morales (Spider-Man)
    • 02/21: Luke Cage (Power Man)
    • 02/23: Riri Williams (Ironheart)
    • 02/25: Black Panther (T’Challa)

Not only that, black heroes will receive bonus buffs throughout the month! Use select black heroes in these windows to unleash their full potential:

02/04 – 02/10

• Miles Morales (Spider-Man)
    • Riri Williams (Ironheart)
    • Blade (Modern)
    • Sam Wilson (Falcon)
    • Storm (Modern)

02/11 – 02/17

• Luke Cage (Power Man)
    • War Machine (James Rhodes)
    • Misty Knight (Heroes for Hire)
    • Storm (Mohawk)

02/18-02/24

• Bishop (Classic)
    • Black Panther (King of Wakanda)
    • Blade (Daywalker)
    • Storm (Classic)

02/25-03/03

• Shuri (Master Engineer)
    • Sam Wilson (Captain America)
    • Cloak & Dagger (Classic)
    • Black Panther (T’Challa)

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 983 Critical Contributor
    Options
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/games/marvel-games-black-history-month-2021-mobile-updates

Well this official marvel website article has spoiled that it is Phoenix force cyclops.
    Aw, that's tinykitty.
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I don't like the latest update on my chromebook. It brought back the annoying problem where the update causes my screen to cut off the top of MPQ that shows the ISO Hero Points and Command points. One of the previous Updates fixed that issue and now the 2/1/2020 update brought it back again. I have to hit the full screen button to see my stuff.
    Now its back to normal how odd
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So the screen to screen to respec your champed characters is awful now...the buttons are over the text for longer worded powers
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It’s already been confirmed to Cyclops on Black History Month 
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It’s already been confirmed to Cyclops on Black History Month 
    Or last year, Lunar New Year store: Okoye, 5* Tony, and either Carol or Rescue.... yup...
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options

I'll bet my last few iso that Phoenix Cyclops turns out to be better than "perfect host" Phoenix Jean Grey.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,117 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Akoni said:

I'll bet my last few iso that Phoenix Cyclops turns out to be better than "perfect host" Phoenix Jean Grey.
    Challenge accepted...  Better match damage, but that's more due to power creep than anything else.  Overall, the general feeling is that he's a swing and a miss.  I'll never get more than a few covers for him, so I'm not too worried about it.