**** Silk (Cindy Moon) ****

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    On her vault webbed wonder she is not appearing.  There are gambit and red guardian and she sould be in the center, at least.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Bad said:
    On her vault webbed wonder she is not appearing.  There are gambit and red guardian and she sould be in the center, at least.
    She wouldn't be in this vault. She'd be in the vault for the next PvE. Red Guardian makes sense since he's the featured 4 for the event. She should be in a "Silk and Friends" vault and then the vault/store for the next PvE
  • Bad
    Loosie said:
    She wouldn't be in this vault. She'd be in the vault for the next PvE. Red Guardian makes sense since he's the featured 4 for the event. She should be in a "Silk and Friends" vault and then the vault/store for the next PvE
    However on the bottom squares it say chances to get silk ?
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bad said:
    Loosie said:
    Pretty sure that's not the vault but the store.  Could be wrong.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2021
    You do have a chance to get Silk in the event token, but it is very small. 
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2021
    Bad said:
    Loosie said:
    Ya my bad. I hadn't looked yet and didn't realize you were talking about the artwork for the store. I thought you were talking about a vault. I always thought it was the store/vault for the PvE she was available in progression that would have her for the first time, not when she was in placement rewards.

That being said with Red Guardian and Gambit being the featured 3 and 4 is still makes sense them being there, and I'd expect Silk to be featured in the artwork for the next event store.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    So far playing Silk in introducing she seems ok.  I feel she will go well with the spider family.  Her animations meh not so exciting.  This feels like another 4* to use for champ rewards
  • Bad
    My final guessing is that they didnt show silk on webbed wonder for no one spoiling her with stored tokens.
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Bad said:
    My final guessing is that they didnt show silk on webbed wonder for no one spoiling her with stored tokens.
    Nah, she was still stuck in her bunker on the day of the photoshoot.
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,068 Chairperson of the Boards
    I like her on an all spider team. Since I have no 5* spiders she will be a fringe character for me. 

Still she is fun, and all the passive action feels appropriate for a Spider-verse character. I would be stoked for her if I was still in 4* land.
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Another bad copy and paste or lack of communication among the devs.  The next event is Deadpool vs MPQ and not Fight for Wakanda.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    MrPlow said:
    Another bad copy and paste or lack of communication among the devs.  The next event is Deadpool vs MPQ and not Fight for Wakanda.
    Unbelievable, thank you for the correction . At least they are both 4 days . 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    jp1 said:
    I like her on an all spider team. Since I have no 5* spiders she will be a fringe character for me. 

Still she is fun, and all the passive action feels appropriate for a Spider-verse character. I would be stoked for her if I was still in 4* land.
    I think she'd be fun with Peter Parker and Okoye. My Spidey only has ten covers though so will probably stick with using iHulk so she can keep healing him.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    She seems to work very well with Infinity Spider. Her pairing with Miles is ok, but nothing to write home about. She passively works well with 2099 for burn since her Yellow is the only power that does not clash with 2099's powers. She also works very well as a way to jump start Polaris spam.  
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    shardwick said:
    jp1 said:

I think she'd be fun with Peter Parker and Okoye. My Spidey only has ten covers though so will probably stick with using iHulk so she can keep healing him.
    Massive web makers limit the amount of basic green tiles , I never use IHULK with tile spammers it kills his passive 
  • ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    What does everyone think is her best build? I think 3/5/5 but because she's so synergistic I wondered what you all thought
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    As always, it depends on who you run her with. As a 5* player, I need to see how her healing works. It says she heals the lowest health ally (which is misleading because it heals her too as I learned in Introducing), but does it actually mean she heals the lowest health ally who is not at 100%? So for example, if her health is 15,000/15,000 but my Thor is 22,000/50,000 what does matching a web tile do?

Based on what I think her healing will do, when she's the essential I'll treat her like Thor and run her health down before the battle because she won't be tanking any colors (maybe Blue) and I don't want her healing Thor over his AP gen threshold. Likely run her at 3/5/5 with Thorkoye for that Black triple tap and to keep the risk of accidentally healing Thor as low as possible, or maybe 5/5/3 with Beta Ray + Polaris, or 5/5/3 or 3/5/5 with BRB + Kitty. I dunno.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    So I just tested this. Silk was at full health while Thor and Apoc were not, but her total health was still less than Thor and Apoc's partial health. She didn't heal anyone. So now I'm less concerned.
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2021
    I just did a test and with Silk at full health and Okoye slightly damaged, I found she was healing Okoye.  

Also, disappointed to find Silk’s black passive damage from destroying web tiles got no boost from either Okoye or Apocalypse.
    edit: I guess that makes sense about no boost since the damage is tied to tile destruction. I think I remember other similar powers not getting boosted.

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 676 Critical Contributor
    Silk is so powerfull or I just got lucky that 5e Shield node done smoothly with no Whales used and in one try. 3rd one I used 4* Widow. Propably could use Bagman with same effect. XD.