**** Silk (Cindy Moon) ****

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,310 Site Admin
edited April 2021 in Character Details
2021-01-06-Silk-Cindy-Moon-NC-all-sizes1200x628-Fbpng
Silk (Cindy Moon)
4-Star Rarity (Legendary) 
Affiliations: Heroes, Spider-Verse

"Cindy Moon was bitten by the same spider that gave Peter Parker his powers, then hidden away in a bunker for 13 years. When she was set free she took up the mantle of Silk and joined forces with the rest of the Spider-Verse to save the world and swing high above New York City as its protector." 

(Abilities listed at level 70, followed by 270) 3520 Health / 13035 Health
 42 |  10 |  37 |  9 |  8 |  33 |  23 |  4.0x
 85 | 13 |  74 |  12 |  11 |  65 |  43 |  3.5x
String Shot - 7  AP
Silk swings onto the scene to support her allies with protective webbing. Creates 1 Fortified Web tile. Then, improves 1 friendly Strike, Attack, or Protect tiles by 12.

(PASSIVE) Whenever you match or destroy a Web tile, heal Silk's lowest health ally for a burst of 370 health. (Max level 23 improvement, 722 healing)
  • Level 2: Improves 2 friendly Strike, Attack, or Protect tiles by 25. Heals for 518 health (Max level 48 improvement, 1011 healing)
  • Level 3: Improves 3 friendly Strike, Attack, or Protect tiles by 29. Heals for 666 health (Max level 55 improvement, 1300 healing)
  • Level 4: Creates 2 Fortified Web tiles. Heals for 962 health. (Max level 55 improvement, 1877 healing)
  • Level 5: Creates 3 Fortified Web tiles and improves 4 friendly Strike, Attack, or Protect tiles by 37. Heals for 1554 health. (Max level 71 improvement, 3032 healing)
Total Recall - 7  AP
Silk watches over the city, using her Spider-Sense to memorize the streets below and plan a perfect strategy. Choose Strike, Attack, or Protect. Creates 2 strength 15 tiles of the chosen type and converts 1 random tiles to Fortified Web tiles, targeting enemy tiles of the chosen type first. (Max level strength 29 tile)
  • Level 2: Creates 3 strength 26 tiles. (Max level strength 51 tile)
  • Level 3: Creates 3 tiles to Fortified Web tiles.
  • Level 4: Creates 4 Strike, Attack, or Protect tiles. Converts 4 tiles to Fortified Web tiles.
  • Level 5: Creates 7 strength 35 tiles. Converts 5 tiles to Fortified Web tiles. (Max level strength 67 tile)
All Wrapped Up - 8  AP
Silk extends her claws and wraps her hands in webs to pull off a powerful hit. Creates 1 Fortified Web tile and 1 strength 9 Green Strike tile. Then, deal 2 blows of 46 damage.

(PASSIVE) At the start of your turn, if there are 3 or more Web tiles on the board, destroy 2 Web tiles and deal 185 damage. (Destroyed tiles do not generate AP.) (max level strength 18 tiles, 90 damage per blow, 361 bonus damage)
  • Level 2: Creates 2 strength 19 Green Strike tiles, then deals 3 blows of damage. Deal 305 damage on Web tile destruction. (max level strength 38 tiles, 90 damage per blow, 596 bonus damage)
  • Level 3: Creates 3 strength 23 Green Strike tiles, then deals 3 blows of 74 damage. Deal 435 damage on Web tile destruction. (max level strength 45 tiles, 144 damage per blow, 848 bonus damage)
  • Level 4: Creates 2 Fortified Web tiles, then deals 3 blows of 92 damage. Deal 694 damage on Web tile destruction. (max level strength 45 tiles, 180 damage per blow, 1354 bonus damage)
  • Level 5: Creates 3 Fortified Web tiles and 4 strength 28 Green Strike tiles, then deals 3 blows of 193 damage. Deal 1184 damage on Web tile destruction. (max level strength 55 tiles, 378 damage per blow, 185 bonus damage)

Release Schedule

All times in Eastern

Store Offerings

Release Debut:

Story

Introducing... Silk

• January 28, 2021, 07:00 – February 4, 2021, 07:00

• Rewards Iso-8 and a Heroic Token

• Silk (Cindy Moon) Shards in Progression rewards

Webbed Wonder

• January 28, 2021, 07:00 – February 1, 2021, 02:00

• Rewards tokens to the Webbed Wonder Cover Store

• Silk (Cindy Moon) in Placement rewards

Fight for Wakanda

• January 31, 2021, 07:00 – February 5, 2021, 02:00

• Silk (Cindy Moon) Shards in Progression rewards

Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.

• January 31, 2021, 08:00 – February 5, 2021, 08:00

• Silk (Cindy Moon) in Mission rewards

• Rewards tokens to the Silk & Friends vault

Versus

Most Wanted

• January 28, 2021, 20:00 – February 1, 2021, 03:00

• Silk (Cindy Moon) in Placement rewards

Spider’s Ilk

• January 31, 2021, 08:00 – February 3, 2021, 15:00

• Rewards tokens to the Silk & Friends vault

Offers

Silk & Friends

• January 31, 2021, 08:00 – February 6, 2021, 08:00

• 80 Item Vault

• 3x 4-Stars

• 1x Random Silk (Cindy Moon) cover

• 1x Random Spider-Gwen (Gwen Stacey) cover

• 1x Random 4-Star cover

• 7x Tokens

• 1x Legendary token

• 1x Mighty Token

• 2x Heroic Tokens

• 3x Beginner Support tokens

• 6x Iso-8

• 1x 5,000 Iso-8

• 2x 2,500 Iso-8

• 3x 1,000 Iso-8

• 15x 3-Stars

• 3x Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff) cover

• 12x Random 3-Star covers

• 49x 2-Stars

• 10x Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men) cover

• 39x Random 2-Star covers

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2021
    Hm....some fortification spam. Also more passive web-based damage. I could see Okoye/2099/Silk or Okoye/Heimdall/Silk being kind of cool for all those passive hits. Spider-fam is pretty strong these days, are 4* players leaning into it?
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 437 Mover and Shaker
    Would be nice to see a 5* spider partner for Peter Parker...
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
    She's pretty lame.......until you come to that last passive. That could do some damage with a web spammer and a boost (Okoye, most likely).
    Still, 2099 is better, and you don't want to take two 4's into a 5* fight. So, I doubt she punches up. 
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Didn't she win a fan vote back in 2018? Either way, more Spider-Folks is alright by me! 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,902 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2021
    She won't play with 2099 but she will play with Infinity War Spider man, especially if he is tanking to generate lots of web tiles for her passive damage.
    But in reality, she has no reason to exist when we already have Spider Gwen (for the passive heal + stun + nuke) and 2099 for the passive damage and stun damage CD's to use with Infinity War Spider man.
    I guess her primary reason to exist is to eventually be put into a Simulator Node with 2 other Spiderverse characters :smile:
    KGB
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Didn't she win a fan vote back in 2018? Either way, more Spider-Folks is alright by me! 
    Negasonic, Heimdall, Killmonger, Hellcat, Legion, Misty Knight, all had movie/TV stuff in 2018, which would have led to a boost in requests/popularity during that time. Kinda feels like they're working their way down the list, and we're still on the part of the list that was written down in 2018.
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    JHawkInc said:
    Negasonic, Heimdall, Killmonger, Hellcat, Legion, Misty Knight, all had movie/TV stuff in 2018, which would have led to a boost in requests/popularity during that time. Kinda feels like they're working their way down the list, and we're still on the part of the list that was written down in 2018.
    Hoping we get Zemo (since he's gonna be in the Falcon/Winter Soldier show) and Batroc (just because) sooner than later :) 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Her powers set off a chain reaction.

Her blue is similar to Polaris' passive special tiles multiplier, except that it's an active version. You can create up to 7 Strike/Protect/Attack tile of your choice and up to 5 fortified web tiles.

After this, it will trigger her passive black power, which destroys 2 web tiles and deal damage to her opponent. Next, it will trigger her yellow power passive, which burst heals her lowest health ally for up to 3032.

Miles feed blue, yellow or purple ap whenever a web tile is matched, and Spider-Gwen burst heals her allies whenever a web tile is matched. Potentially, we have a lot of healing going on with this team. Spider-Gwen will keep on stunning opponents and throwing her Cherry Bomb, Miles will keep feeding those three colours, and Silk will keep on creating fortified tiles, dealing damage passively and healing her ally. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    I think the fortification spam may prove to be pretty interesting with her.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shame. If she were a 5* she'd be a great partner for Heimdall.
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker

Was thinking the same thing as I read her kit. As someone else mentioned a while back, Heimdall seems to be one half of a meta, and the other half doesn't yet exist.
  • BlixTheFrog
    BlixTheFrog Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Wonder who she’ll feed, since Carnage is already taken.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2021
    Her powers set off a chain reaction.

Her blue is similar to Polaris' passive special tiles multiplier, except that it's an active version. You can create up to 7 Strike/Protect/Attack tile of your choice and up to 5 fortified web tiles.

After this, it will trigger her passive black power, which destroys 2 web tiles and deal damage to her opponent. Next, it will trigger her yellow power passive, which burst heals her lowest health ally for up to 3032.

Miles feed blue, yellow or purple ap whenever a web tile is matched, and Spider-Gwen burst heals her allies whenever a web tile is matched. Potentially, we have a lot of healing going on with this team. Spider-Gwen will keep on stunning opponents and throwing her Cherry Bomb, Miles will keep feeding those three colours, and Silk will keep on creating fortified tiles, dealing damage passively and healing her ally. 

More interestingly, those fortified enemy web tiles will target enemy specials in the type chosen. So at 5 covers in blue she can wipe out 5 enemy specials, enough to take most of Grockets strikes off the board for instance. Team her with Shuri and +2B/P AP and suddenly she looks quite useful if you can get the fortifications rolling to kick in Shuri's AP cost reduction. Add another special tile maker for the buffs (Nico, Kitty, Carnage, Edit: 4* Black Panther works here too) and she might be quite fun.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    I can't make her fit into an iHulk feeder unfortunately, and I really want her to be....
  • DAZ0273
    I can't make her fit into an iHulk feeder unfortunately, and I really want her to be....

Well they do have radioactive links. Sure, it is weak but it might happen...
  • DAZ0273
    It will probably be YJ due to the bug link.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    It may also be no-one, they could easily skip a release.
  • TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    I dunno, Polaris is a great partner to Apocalypse and Beta Ray Bill. The super spammers with passive damage should be glass canons, IMHO.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    3-Thanos, for reasons that can never be truly explained, gives out Spider-Woman shards.

Therefore, I'm employing the same non-sensical logic and stating that Silk will give out Apocalypse shards.  It makes the least sense, so it has to be true.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think I saw the reason/hint why 3* Thanos feeds Spider-Woman: something about love and war.  Silk feeding YJ could be possible. 

This is what I found in one of the article about wasp:

"Wasps stitch up spiders in silk nests where they are eaten alive"

Perfectly, Silk feeds YJ.  :D