Comments

• atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    15/159 (9.4%)

5 DP
    3 Adam
    7 magneto 

Not fantastic, but I managed to get 500 bonus shards for 5*! 

And with all the shards I have saved up, I managed to champ DP and magneto. Which means it’s time to hoard until magneto rotates out.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options
    14 pulls, 1 Mags, 2 Adam. 21% pull rate! Stopping before it goes south.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    32 pulls before Adam dropped. Also got 2x deadpool (5/1/2) and 2x magneto (2/2/2). 15.6%, one of the better odds I’ve gotten but it’s only the advertised rate. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,655 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Even though I already had an Adam cover it was black which meant that he mostly just killed himself if he did anything at all (I had the same issue with iHulk back in the day) so I pulled in the hope of getting another and bagged his purple which arrived on the 4th pull, very pleased with that. And just as a cherry on top, I also bagged a Karnak cover first pull from my Spicy Taco vault. Sweet Spicy!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,117 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I haven't pulled any, but I ran into someone in the Torch PvP that's already got him champed.  He was LVL 540 after being boosted, and teamed with iHulk.  I skipped, thank you very much.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 983 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I haven't pulled any, but I ran into someone in the Torch PvP that's already got him champed.  He was LVL 540 after being boosted, and teamed with iHulk.  I skipped, thank you very much.
    Yeah, I saw and skipped that team.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    MegaBee said:
    I also just saw a 550 AW in Torch PvAI and was curious if that was already possible 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 983 Critical Contributor
    Options
    MegaBee said:
    I also just saw a 550 AW in Torch PvAI and was curious if that was already possible 
    If one threw enough money at the game or hoarded CP long enough, one could have had a champed AW shortly after his special store opened.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It took 44 tokens before Adam decided to grace me with his presence. I did pick up three 5*DP, two Mags, a Scorpion, a Polaris, a Grocket, and, finally, the 13th cover for my Spiderman 2099. 13.6% with a few nice 4* drops wasn't bad. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,923 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2021
    Options
    My last big hoard break was Nov. 1 or 2 and in that I got enough to champ Daken, Heimdall and Deadpool. So the trigger finger has been getting itchy as I’ve been waiting on those three to leave. I will have a massive hoard break for Mags (0/1/0), Adam (0/0/2) and Yellowjacket (0/0/0).  But sadly that won’t be until early February!  I hate that Mags is so awful and REALLY want to skip him. But I’m a champ em all guy (Banner is my current shardget).
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    21 pulls got me 5 5s and a couple Polaris. 24% pull rate and like the above I champ the good, the bad, and the ugly. Got one cover for Adam who is at 2 0 2 after pulls from the Special store and Latest. All others are champed so now I get to wait for Deadpool and Magneto to get out. No more pulls til then means a healthy chunk of LLs to pull in March with Adam Warlock, Yellowjacket,  and the next character. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shardwick said:
    38 pulls. One Mags and one Deadpool. Yikes.
    The puzzle gods were kind to me tonight and so with an LT from 3* Daredevil I was able to get an Adam.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My last big hoard break was Nov. 1 or 2 and in that I got enough to champ Daken, Heimdall and Deadpool. So the trigger finger has been getting itchy as I’ve been waiting on those three to leave. I will have a massive hoard break for Mags (0/1/0), Adam (0/0/2) and Yellowjacket (0/0/0).  But sadly that won’t be until early February!  I hate that Mags is so awful and REALLY want to skip him. But I’m a champ em all guy (Banner is my current shardget).
    What qualifies as a massive hoard break?  I’m in the same boat, but I might skip Magneto.  He’s just so bad and I have him at 1/1/1 at this point.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,923 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gravel said:
    What qualifies as a massive hoard break?  I’m in the same boat, but I might skip Magneto.  He’s just so bad and I have him at 1/1/1 at this point.
    Massive hoard break for me means pulling for three and all three basically starting at 0 covers. Usually when I break, the one about to leave is close to done.  This time, the one about to leave will be at 1 cover. I’m not trying to put levels on any of them. Just 450 and out.  
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you play SCL 10, you can accumulate enough shards for one cover in two events and you won't have to touch your CP/LTs.