Adam Warlock in tokens; how did you do?

MegaBee
MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
33 pulls, one Warlock, one Magneto, EIGHT Deadpool.

Comments

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    At least you got a good pull rate. It took me 4 pulls to get Adam and another 70 before I got Magneto. In between them, I got 9 Deadpool. :lol:

11/74 isn’t bad, but it did make me consider if I should’ve just stopped after the first Deadpool cover that would allow me to champion him. But by the 6th Deadpool, I got curious and just wanted to see how many more I would get (also I prefer if I could get some more cover for Adam for his essential nodes).
    Yeah, I'm not complaining at all about the pull rate! I got Deadpool champed and beyond, so time to start hoarding again until he leaves.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    38 pulls. One Mags and one Deadpool. Yikes.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2021
    MegaBee said:
    33 pulls, one Warlock, one Magneto, EIGHT Deadpool.
    OMG !!!! 10 5s out of 33 pulls! That is a 30% pull ratio... :open_mouth:

Anyway, I got and AW from his store already so now I will just wait until DP and Magneto get out before I pull again (also because after seeing your numbers I dont want to cry when I see mine :P)
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had saved milestones, so just cashed a couple of those in for my solo Warlock cover.  

It'll be a big-time horde drop once DP leaves.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    32 pulls, 3 mags, 3 dp, zero Adam... screw it, i'll get my first cover via shards...
  • Jexy
    Jexy Posts: 52 Match Maker
    2/25, both AW
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    5 pulls 1 AW 2 DP and stopped.  I can now finish DP with Shards and have over 500 pulls.  I am debating if I just want to completely skip Magneto and hoarding until he leaves.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm waiting for the next 5*. Details should be out in 12-36 hours.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    32 pulls, 3 mags, 3 dp, zero Adam... screw it, i'll get my first cover via shards...
    I'm 55 shards away from a cover so will be going that route too it looks like.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    42 pulls, one Deadpool - 4th pull - and one Adam Warlock on the 42nd. Not what I was hoping for. Hopefully one day I'll get the other side of this token luck. I'm going to assume that the other 4 expected covers are somewhere in the not too distant future. 
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    33 Pulls
    ...and all I got was this T-Shirt...
    ....or this vid.  Something like that.

https://youtu.be/xRJ4h78U-v8
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    53 pulls, 12 5-stars. I'm pretty sure it is my highest pull % at ~22%. I had 6 in my first 13 pulls, and 3 in my last 4.
    5x Deadpool, 4x Adam Warlock, 3x Magneto.
    Champed my DP so back to hoarding until the next flip.

• zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Pulled 185 LTs, and was able to fully champ Magneto and AW (had 0 covers for both).  My GP was already champed, but I got him to 457.  Overall, I’m pretty happy.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    32 pulls , 3 Deadpool, 3 Adam, 2 Magneto (25%).  Lower than my usual 30%+ pull rate but still satisfied 
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    32 pulls , 3 Deadpool, 3 Adam, 2 Magneto (25%).  Lower than my usual 30%+ pull rate but still satisfied 
    Usual 30%?  Guess I know who to blame for my sub-10% standard.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    8 pulls, 1 Magneto.

Meh
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    115 pulls

8 Deadpools (already champed)
    4 magneto (now at 4/3/3)
    7 Adam Wairlock (now at 3/3/3)
  • Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    103 pulls
    6 DPs
    4 Mags
    3 AW
  • Robadub
    Robadub Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    72 pulls, 4 DP 3 Mags, 3 Adams. I have Deadpool champed at 452. Had a slow start with 4 5*s out of 41.
  • Palookaville
    Palookaville Posts: 83 Match Maker
    161 pulls, 4 Warlock, 9 Magneto and 12 Deadpool (but I still can't champ DP because I only pulled 2 black)