Trading Forum War Stories: Getting Flagged, Warned and What Not

System
System Posts: 1,024 Chairperson of the Boards
This discussion was created from comments split from: Marvel Puzzle Quest R218 Release Notes (1/7/21).

Comments

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    OJSP said:
    OJSP said:
    PS. I didn’t flag but didn’t know about the report button. Where is that at? I’m using Safari on iOS. 
    When we “Flag”, we have 3 options: Spam, Abuse and Report.
    Typical. I tried to answer the question and I got flagged. :lol: Over 5000 posts in the forum and I got my 1st flag for trying to help.
    I gave you an insightful to balance it out. But congrats on your first flag! I’ll never forget the day I got my first warning. The offending post wasn’t even flagged!
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    OJSP said:
    PS. I didn’t flag but didn’t know about the report button. Where is that at? I’m using Safari on iOS. 
    Typical. I tried to answer the question and I got flagged. :lol: Over 5000 posts in the forum and I got my 1st flag for trying to help.
    Congratulations . You have a long way to go,still. I had a time when it was a lot more easy to me to gain flags than likes. Even I thought to try hard to win 181 flags more and then I could complete the collection of the official world flags.
    But suddenly the streak stopped. It uses to happen.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP said:
    Bad said:
    Congratulations . You have a long way to go,still.
    I’m not concerned. Getting flagged inappropriately is a reflection of whoever did it anyway, not of me. I know I didn’t do anything wrong and that’s good enough for me.
    How many likes do you have? 2.1k according to your profile. You are a massive asset to this forum, I wouldn't let it bother you. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    helix72 said:
    OJSP said:
    OJSP said:
    I gave you an insightful to balance it out. But congrats on your first flag! I’ll never forget the day I got my first warning. The offending post wasn’t even flagged!
    I got my first warning for suggesting during a time when the game was down that we come up with fun names for an Alliance for Brigby - that would apparently have resulted in inappropriate use of the @ function! It wasn't Brigby who sanctioned me but another Mod and they eventually apologised for being a bit ridiculous but hey, people are only human and it is the internet, etc.

As for the guesses - I honestly was convinced we were getting 5* Wanda so if it turns out otherwise that sure isn't the Vision I was expecting...