Marvel Puzzle Quest R218 Release Notes (1/7/21)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator

Hi Everyone - 

Here are the R218 Release Notes.

“Little Sheep”

• The Soul Stone Season starts now! Kickoff the gem matching strong in the Doctor’s Orders Tournament!
  • Background updates

Additional Details: 

• While viewing pack odds, selecting a shard icon will now display information about that character
  • In the support roster, unequipped supports correctly display "Equip Support" instead of "Swap Support"

Thank you for playing!

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    little sheep.  No idea so I will go with a WandaVision tie in of Agatha Harkness.  The other potential villain that would be awesome is nightmare!  I am not sure if Nightmare is confirmed for WandaVision but I do think Kathryn Hahn will be Agatha.

then again it could be little Boe Peep.
  • plano78
    plano78 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options

it's gottab be this guy, Nick Furry, leader of the Agents of S.H.E.E.P. Comics everybody! 
  • SaltnPeppa
    SaltnPeppa Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I googled Little Sheep and it showed it has something to do with sheep having twins.   Perhaps a 2-in-1 like Cloak and Dagger?   Speed and Wiccan 5* ?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2021
    Options
    A sheep could be referenced to a Ram . Aries was the Ram.  A 5* Ares !  ( The current Ares is a little 2*)
  • Colicovision
    Colicovision Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Its yellowjacket.

MCU Antman reference.

Still hoping its the hank pym version (how do we not have one of the founding avengers yet?).
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Still hoping its the hank pym version (how do we not have one of the founding avengers yet?).
    Probably due to his wife-beating antics in the comics.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yellowjacket? More Swarm tiles meta...
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MrEd95 said:
    Probably a wild stab in the dark, but maybe an MCU Yellowjacket? He used Pym particles to shrink a sheep in Ant Man.

Or maybe a Hank Pym version of Yellowjacket/Ant-Man/Giant Man. Would be the more likely option for a 5*, which we would be due
    I swear if we get a stupid Darren Cross Yellowjacket before ANY version of Hank Pym...
  • Michael1957
    Options
    Mary had a little lamb ( Sheep) , maybe it’s a character with the first name Mary . 
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mary had a little lamb ( Sheep) , maybe it’s a character with the first name Mary . 
    5 star Typhoid Mary confirmed
  • Michael1957
    Options
    5 star Typhoid Mary confirmed
    My thought too , the only legitimate Mary in Marvel .
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 623 Critical Contributor
    Options
    wymtime said:

If it is yellow jacket maybe he will put out swarm tiles making WASP the new Meta Character!!!

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤥🤥🤥🤥

Dont Give Me Hope Hawkeye GIF - DontGiveMeHope Hawkeye Endgame - Discover   Share GIFs
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    A sheep could be referenced to a Ram . Aries was the Ram.  A 5* Ares !  ( The current Ares is a little 2*)
    What the...? 
    You're hopping between languages, skipping one whole letter which shouldn't be silent and jumping to conclusion...  :p
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Dang it, can't favorite Throg yet...
  • iamxzo
    iamxzo Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    bit disappointing that there are no seasonal quests as it was with Holiday season, can you consider making seasonal quests for each season ? its much more fun than seasonal pvp progression rewards tbh
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well Mary had a little lamb ....

little lamb = tiny sheep
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Truth it is that usually I dont have a clue on usual newcomers quizs. This time I improved myself.