Your Pull Results: Magneto is now in Latest Legends!

Options
2»

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Options
    One Pull. One Meh-gneto (Blue)
    Back to hoarding until these three duds are all gone from LLTs.
    Up to 329 pulls' worth, and counting...

Heimdall != Dud. His absolute floor is GED with less defensive, but a bit more offensive, value. 
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I have Heimdall and Deadpool champed already, and managed to get a couple of Magento covers already from both the cover store and the special CP store, so I'm going to keep hoarding for now. 
  • nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
    Got 1 Deadpool on the first pull and got four Mags on pulls 6, 12, 13, & 14. Pushed my luck and pulled fifteen 4 stars after that. 5/29

I'm gonna still pull so I can champ Heimdall then hoarding until Deadpool leaves. Got lucky and champed DP while trying to cover Daken.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vhailorx said:
    One Pull. One Meh-gneto (Blue)
    Back to hoarding until these three duds are all gone from LLTs.
    Up to 329 pulls' worth, and counting...

Heimdall != Dud. His absolute floor is GED with less defensive, but a bit more offensive, value. 
    If you’re saying that Heimdall is not a dud, i agree. I was thinking he could be a good third to Panthos (if anyone ever uses that anymore), and his true heal, selectable fortification and AP acceleration will always be valuable.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Heimdall/ Scorpion / power booster is a great team I have found . His purple can repeatedly attack for free once you reach kill power . I’ve taken down 3 30K enemies in 5 moves with the best case matches and boosts 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I caved in and pulled. 1 Deadpool and then a red Mags after about 18 pulls. Stopped there.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Options
    27 pulls.  Added one more to my champed Heimdall and two more to my champed DP until I got the one Magneto and stopped.  I think DP5 is a great character in the hands of a player.  The AI, however, really doesn't know what to do with him.  So on defense in PVP, DP5 probably won't be found that often.