Your Pull Results: Magneto is now in Latest Legends!

PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
Yeah, yeah, yeah... we know.  He's definitely not good looking.  And we aren't talking appearance.  But hey, I like to get as many as I can, because nerfs and buffs are a thing.  Never know when the perfect partner shows up, or when someone will get buffed into being a partner, or whatever...

I had 55 LTs.  They are gone now.   Here's my results.  Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/VIo4EC0avm0

Comments

• Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Good percentage but terrible results for me.

I had 40 tokens and got seven 5*s.

Heimdall blue x 4
    Deadpool red x 3

Wouldn't have minded four Heimdalls and three Deadpools... but did they all have to be the same power?   :D
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2020
    I pulled 30 LL tokens:

Deadpool - 1 blue. To put him at 4/0/3
    Heimdall - 2 red, 2 yellow.  3/3/5 with one cover saved now.

Happy to get all that Heimdall.  Will earn another cover next PVE.  So he will be close enough to champing that I feel safe saving my CP for now.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    I pulled about 22 tokens, got a champ level for Heimdall, my first red for Ghostpool (2/1/4), and a yellow for Mag5
  • Najbolji
    Najbolji Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    276 pulls - 19 x Magneto, championed lvl456
                      20 x Heimdall, championed lvl458
                      12 x Deadpool, championed lvl450

18.47% pull rate, I'll take it. I also hit 300 roster slots, which is not as good as my pull rate.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Question : I have a 11.6 covered Heimdall 542 which will get auto champed in CL10 progression.  Should I just hoard again until Heimdall leaves ?
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I went 10 out of 63. Six of them were Heimdall making him ready to be champed once I get the iso, three were a color each of Mag5 and one was for Deadpool. With shards it also gave me enough for another cover for Apoc to put him at eight covers. Overall it's pretty much what I was hoping for going in and I got a nice chunk of cp from champ rewards as well so I'm really hoping that the next 5's store, or the fan favorite store if there is one, will have Apoc in it.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    26 Pulls got me:
    Magneto5
    2 Blue
    1 Yellow
    1 Red
    Retiring pulls until Heimdall and Deadpool are gone.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Question : I have a 11.6 covered Heimdall 542 which will get auto champed in CL10 progression.  Should I just hoard again until Heimdall leaves ?
    Heimdall will see play but if you are not interested in playing him outside of champing him then hoard til he goes adios. 
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    44 pulls

2 mags yellows
    1 dp
    1 heimdall
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got very close to the good ol' 1:7 with my attempt. 15 tokens, one deadpool, one Magneto. 
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    19 pulls to champ formerly 3/5/4 Heimdall and get one Magneto cover. I'll have a look at the Golden-Sample release store and the Fan Favourite store before making any other decision.
  • Michael1957
    I decided to pull just to get the 5 5* milestone reward .  10 pulls , 1 Heimdall, 2 Magneto (Y&B) plus the milestone shards .
  • Michael1957
    19 pulls to champ formerly 3/5/4 Heimdall and get one Magneto cover. I'll have a look at the Golden-Sample release store and the Fan Favourite store before making any other decision.
    What FF store ???????
  • MadScientist
    What FF store ???????
    I thought there was one coming but it seems it was a misunderstanding. 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    No idea why I pulled since I already had a cover for magneto for essential but the bad streak continued. 8.66% (11/127 latest tokens). 
    4 Heimdall now 3/5/2
    4 deadpool now 3/1/2
    3 magneto now 1/1/2
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Got a Magneto on my 5th pull. Stopped there. Not excited by this selection. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am hoping for some news on the new 5 launching Thursday because at present none of them really fill me with glee even if Deadpool is sort'a fun and gives free taco's. I haven't bothered with more Heimdall covers and Mags I haven't even rostered yet. I guess I had better figure out whether I am to pull or not, if not then it is gonna be an extra time of hoarding which makes me sad at Christmas!
  • MadScientist
    At least all three latest 5s look capable when tackling their respective 5E node in CL10. I am not looking forward to beating the Royal Family with Loki.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    One Pull. One Meh-gneto (Blue)
    Back to hoarding until these three duds are all gone from LLTs.
    Up to 329 pulls' worth, and counting...
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2020
    Well, I finished heimdall (at 453ish) yesterday before the flip (sadly OMD is stuck at 9/13).  And I don't think 5dp or 5mags are are worth chasing.  So it looks like a long, cold winter (or summer for those in the southern hemi) of hoarding for me.