Resourceful Not Functioning Properly [Can’t reproduce]

Endbringer
Endbringer Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
As it stands now, all resourceful abilities will span across both the player's turn and the following opponent's turn, but that is not specified. They should be able to reach max resourcefulness on both turns according to the plain text. For instance, I have a card with resourceful 5 on the board and during my turn I draw 3 cards beyond the first during my turn and get the resourcefulness 3 times, and then when my opponent goes I could draw 3 or more cards but only recieve the leftover 2 resourcefulness from my previous turn. Technically I should get the resourcefulness up to 5 times on both my opponent's turn and my own if I draw an additional 5 cards beyond the first card drawn on both turns. Please look into this and fix it as soon as possible because it is preventing a lot of possibilities that should be possible according to how resourceful is written to work. A simple fix would be to reset the limit upon each turn, the player's and the opponent's.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!

In order to help us, please provide the following information if you have it (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• Is it related to the text or its behavior? 
    • What is the problem?
    • The Planeswalker you were using and its level.
    • Which Event and Node.
    • All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.

In order to help us, please provide the following information if you have it (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• A screenshot of the battle log?

• The Planeswalker you were using and its level.

• Which Event and Node.

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.