Please stop with Raw!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Opperstamper
    Opperstamper Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Imo TTN, HxB, ATV and RoA have enough similarities to be called same event. Just like the 3 versions of HoD, even though we haven't seen Elspeth or Samut versions in 2020 (yet). 
  • ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 293 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Oh, I forgot about HoD having 3 versions, thanks for the reminder.
  • Ampersand
    Ampersand Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I could go for a Samut or Elspeth HoD soon.

Doubt it will happen those. It seems like those versions of it have essentially been retired.
  • ambrosio191
    Options
    HoD gives too generous of rewards, they cant run that and push VIP at the same time.
  • soultwist
    soultwist Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hour of Revelation has been 18 months, likely pushed into the retirement pile (rewards are pretty bad here)   Other then that just missing the elderspark which was going to be reworked.  Although now that it's legacy it's probably just a candidate for retiring instead.

Both seem like good ones to just convert to mid week non-coalition events
  • ambrosio191
    Options
    TE would be great as a mid-week non-coalition event.  That along with a legacy collection would solve a lot of the problems with it.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Imo TTN, HxB, ATV and RoA have enough similarities to be called same event. Just like the 3 versions of HoD, even though we haven't seen Elspeth or Samut versions in 2020 (yet). 
    I considered smashing all of the two-node events into a single entry. I just didn't have time to compile that list.
    It's a good point.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jtwood said:
    I considered smashing all of the two-node events into a single entry. I just didn't have time to compile that list.
    It's a good point.
    Opperstamper did the Lord’s work and got everything organized more appropriately (and corrected a bit from mine):

• Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that they consider the 5 flavors of RAW as different events, so their stats will look different.
    Not that it makes any difference to us, but it's an explanation
  • Opperstamper
    Opperstamper Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2020
    Options
    jtwood said:
    jtwood said:
    It's a good point.
    Opperstamper did the Lord’s work and got everything organized more appropriately (and corrected a bit from mine):

Thanks for posting that here. One day I'll do the Imgur thing you pointed out. 

I'm pretty sure that they consider the 5 flavors of RAW as different events, so their stats will look different.
    Not that it makes any difference to us, but it's an explanation
    Yeah I'm sure they have their own interpretation. Probably different players agree or see it even different from both. That's up to everyone. 

What I'm hoping to see is more variety overall. So mix up the PvP/PvE and Standard/Legacy/Block parameters on the event planning. That would be a great start. And new events? They don't need to always be complicated. Mburn7's proposal is a good example of that. Sometimes go big, sometimes keep it simple. That would be nice. 
  • Firstofhisname419
    Firstofhisname419 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Since we're talking about new/different, it's worth renewing the call for a mono-PW event.