Marvel Puzzle Quest R215 Release Notes (11/9/20)

Options
2»

Comments

• TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2020
    Options
    “Apocalyptic silence”
    5* Captain Britain (Betsy Braddock)
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    “Apocalyptic silence”
    5* Captain Britain (Betsy Braddock)
    I'd love a 5* Betsy Braddock, whether it's her Captain Britain version or X-Force Psylocke version
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,633 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would much rather we have Captain Britain (Brian Braddock) and then have an upgraded 4 or 5* Betsy in her own identity, so I hope not but I guess we will know soon-ish.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So what happened to the “tile physics” option? It was in the update but was removed with today’s push?
    @LakeStone ?

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 950 Critical Contributor
    Options
    helix72 said:
    So what happened to the “tile physics” option? It was in the update but was removed with today’s push?
    @LakeStone ?

There wasn't a mention of it in the release notes, so it was probably visible by mistake.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Well, I want it back! Please?
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    “Apocalyptic silence”

So I suspect that the guesses for Captain Britain might be based off a different "clue", in which case I'm pretty happy to get any iteration here.

However, the first thought that came to mind was actually Banshee (even if his power is kind of the opposite of silence).

That said,
    * Banshee has been a horseman of Apocalypse (as Death, which could still be considered a type of silence)
    * Would very likely have at least one airborne skill, which could create some synergy with Heimdall (who would be in tokens at the same time) as well as present another opportunity to get people using Archangel (since they just got through reworking him).

With the delays of Marvel content for tie-ins this year, I get a feeling that Devs have had more opportunity to work on characters that are a bit outside the usual focus (which we've seen recently with Ghostpool). At this stage I wouldn't discount anyone.

• RGV123
    RGV123 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Man-Thing?  And might I suggest the cover from "Giant-Size" #1.  :)