VIP not renewed

Hey all,
I've sent a support ticket for this but while I wait for an anwser, I'm putting it up here to see if it's a known issue.
I'm playing on my Android Phone and my iPad, depending on where I am, with a Facebook save to sync the two.
This morning I renewed my VIP pass, without problem, on my phone. A little bit later, I opened my iPad and came to the "logged on another device" screen. When I pressed the button, I thought "hm, I hope it won't mess with the purchase I made earlier", and bam, I discovered the VIP pass was not active. The VIP button is still ready to be renewed, my LT and bonus CP point aren't there. My alliance buddies got their bonus CP, though. But the purchase has been made and it appears on my purchase list.
Has anyone had this problem ?

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Hey all,
    I've sent a support ticket for this but while I wait for an anwser, I'm putting it up here to see if it's a known issue.
    I'm playing on my Android Phone and my iPad, depending on where I am, with a Facebook save to sync the two.
    This morning I renewed my VIP pass, without problem, on my phone. A little bit later, I opened my iPad and came to the "logged on another device" screen. When I pressed the button, I thought "hm, I hope it won't mess with the purchase I made earlier", and bam, I discovered the VIP pass was not active. The VIP button is still ready to be renewed, my LT and bonus CP point aren't there. My alliance buddies got their bonus CP, though. But the purchase has been made and it appears on my purchase list.
    Has anyone had this problem ?
    We aren't aware of this issue.  If CS hasn't responded to you yet, please DM me your ticket number and/or player name and I can follow-up with the team on status of your ticket.  Thanks!