Top node raw event hard softlock on killing opponents creatures [Couldn't Reproduce]

naabaldan
naabaldan Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2020 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
this time i killed the opponents 1/1 tokens from amass with ethereal absolution and the app starts reinforcing my opponents permanent support until it decided to totaly hungup the game. Even the pause button is not reacting and switching screen results a tatally black app. Screenshot available with enlighted opponents permanent. The only idea i have is
Since we have had this mana gain switch, do have an objective switch to in case we match our opponents permanent orb?
This is my sixth applock in this event, its frustrating.

Comments

• naabaldan
    this is unfortnately reproducable. The first amass-zombie ist destroyed and opponents permanent is reinforced, than when the second one dies and permanent is reinforced again, game freezes.
  • naabaldan
    game has to be terminated to exit, no pause screen...
  • Bubbles_CS
    Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    I an event last week (I don’t recall which) I had created Amass Zombie Army tokens With Liliana vangard and my opponent killed them with Domri vanguard’s ability, causing a hard lock Damage Nimation was frozen on-screen. This may be a more generic amass token issue , not limited to RAW.
  • naabaldan
    we have the hangerback walker issue but this case looks different in its behavior. But yes, it could be the same.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    This issue is now under investigation.
    Thank you for the feedback!
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    We were not able to reproduce it.

In order to help us, please provide the following information (please PM me the answer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• UID* (Do NEVER post publicly your UID number on the Forum)

• What device was used when it happened?

• If it is in a battle, a list of all cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

• In this case, the more information the player gives to us, the better. 

Thank you,

Marcela.