Tank traps

Can something be done about the tank trap fences disappearing? This is leaving almost every player's base vulnerable.

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    bkizzle74 said:
    Can something be done about the tank trap fences disappearing? This is leaving almost every player's base vulnerable.
    We believe this may be happening when players place them too close to mineral depots so we recommend putting some distance between them.  Another possible workaround is to tap the tank traps before ending each session as there is a bug right now that may not recognize them after a completed session if they aren’t tapped before ending.  We apologize for this inconvenience and the team is working on a fix for the next update.
  • Vofer
    Vofer Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    LakeStone said:
    bkizzle74 said:
    We believe this may be happening when players place them too close to mineral depots so we recommend putting some distance between them.  Another possible workaround is to tap the tank traps before ending each session as there is a bug right now that may not recognize them after a completed session if they aren’t tapped before ending.  We apologize for this inconvenience and the team is working on a fix for the next update.
    Like other times, the update comes and it doesn't solves, and it adds to a long and growing list of unsolved bugs, when you could fix it, is anoying play a game with many troubles 
  • Vofer
    Well, the new upgrade don't solve anything, the bugs is still occur, it's really anoying SOLVE IT
  • Vofer
    New upgrade is at sight, but the problems it still occur, when do you fix all 
  • Vofer
    Upgrades come and gone, but the problems don't go anywhere, that still with us, why don't try to fix unless we got more, or you can't do that??? 
  • bkizzle74
    bkizzle74 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Almost a month and a half later and this issue isn't fixed, no response from developers or support. Broken achievements in the game as well, no response from support. Huge GIJoe fan but I'm fixing to uninstall this game. Developers don't care about the players and I'm not going to support clowns like that.
  • Vofer
    bkizzle74 said:
    Almost a month and a half later and this issue isn't fixed, no response from developers or support. Broken achievements in the game as well, no response from support. Huge GIJoe fan but I'm fixing to uninstall this game. Developers don't care about the players and I'm not going to support clowns like that.
    I have more with one problem, and until now they don't, or worst they can't fix it, like you, I'm a fan of GI Joe, but this game is anoying to play, shame of the team that create it
  • DamienECG
    DamienECG Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Hi everyone,

We apologize for the delay in fixing this bug, and for the inconvenience the bug has caused to players. The team will work on fixing this bug as soon as possible. We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks,
    Damien
  • Vofer
    Ok, thanks for answer, DamienECG said:
    Hi everyone,

We apologize for the delay in fixing this bug, and for the inconvenience the bug has caused to players. The team will work on fixing this bug as soon as possible. We really appreciate your patience.

Thanks,
    Damien
    OK, thanks for answer, two months later, and says us that the problem will be solved in more time, but we have more problems than this, when do you fix all???, the next year???, or maybe the next decade???, SHAME 
  • bkizzle74
    bkizzle74 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Support literally just told me the tank trap issue was fixed when it isn’t. Can we get some new developers on this game? Ones that actually care about the players? 
  • Vofer
    They contact me too, but tell me that soon could be fixed, let give they some time, maybe they fix this and all the bugs in the game, it's a fun game, and I really want to work nicely 
  • Vofer
    They don't answer me the mail with the pictures, I really want that all the bugs are fixed by now, but I hope that reallity don't say other thing
  • Vofer
    Another upgrade and all the bugs is unfixed, SHAME 
  • Vofer
    Almost 4 months and you can't solve it, could you fix them???, or you can't do, the company needs to replace the support team, and solve all the bugs soon