Tank traps

Can something be done about the tank trap fences disappearing? This is leaving almost every player's base vulnerable.

Comments

  • LakeStoneLakeStone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 902 Site Admin
    bkizzle74 said:
    Can something be done about the tank trap fences disappearing? This is leaving almost every player's base vulnerable.
    We believe this may be happening when players place them too close to mineral depots so we recommend putting some distance between them.  Another possible workaround is to tap the tank traps before ending each session as there is a bug right now that may not recognize them after a completed session if they aren’t tapped before ending.  We apologize for this inconvenience and the team is working on a fix for the next update.
  • VoferVofer Posts: 71 Match Maker
    LakeStone said:
    bkizzle74 said:
    Can something be done about the tank trap fences disappearing? This is leaving almost every player's base vulnerable.
    We believe this may be happening when players place them too close to mineral depots so we recommend putting some distance between them.  Another possible workaround is to tap the tank traps before ending each session as there is a bug right now that may not recognize them after a completed session if they aren’t tapped before ending.  We apologize for this inconvenience and the team is working on a fix for the next update.
    Like other times, the update comes and it doesn't solves, and it adds to a long and growing list of unsolved bugs, when you could fix it, is anoying play a game with many troubles 
  • VoferVofer Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Well, the new upgrade don't solve anything, the bugs is still occur, it's really anoying SOLVE IT
  • VoferVofer Posts: 71 Match Maker
    New upgrade is at sight, but the problems it still occur, when do you fix all 
  • VoferVofer Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Upgrades come and gone, but the problems don't go anywhere, that still with us, why don't try to fix unless we got more, or you can't do that??? 
  • bkizzle74bkizzle74 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Almost a month and a half later and this issue isn't fixed, no response from developers or support. Broken achievements in the game as well, no response from support. Huge GIJoe fan but I'm fixing to uninstall this game. Developers don't care about the players and I'm not going to support clowns like that.
  • VoferVofer Posts: 71 Match Maker
    bkizzle74 said:
    Almost a month and a half later and this issue isn't fixed, no response from developers or support. Broken achievements in the game as well, no response from support. Huge GIJoe fan but I'm fixing to uninstall this game. Developers don't care about the players and I'm not going to support clowns like that.
    I have more with one problem, and until now they don't, or worst they can't fix it, like you, I'm a fan of GI Joe, but this game is anoying to play, shame of the team that create it
Sign In or Register to comment.