Okoye yellow doesn't work when she's at full health

I've had this happen randomly a few times in the last week, can't figure out a pattern yet. Most of the time, you can use her yellow as much as you want, but at least 3 times I've gotten a window that says something to the effect of "This target is already at full health"

I have a screenshot, but can't seem to upload it.

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can you please submit a ticket regarding this issue to our Customer Support team for investigation? 

If you are unable to attach your screenshot directly from the app, you can send it to Customer Support via email at MPQSupport@d3go.com. 
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    I have not been having that issue.  If she's at full health, she still fires the power and adds the TU tiles (for me).  Is it a function of what the power is at?  I have it a 5.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    When active, 5* Thanos' Purple Infinite Power blocks Okoye's yellow at full health as you can't change any tiles and the healing does nothing.
  • Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    I was able to replicate the issue with polaris. Once you replace all the basic tiles with specials, Okoye can't change anything on the board & if she's at full health the power would have no effect. Not a bug in the end!