Upcoming Build Releases 1.2.5, 1.2.6 and 1.2.7

Cthulhu
Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
Hello Everyone,

We are doing a lot to try and address issues with the game that have come up.  We updated the game engine to address crashes, but some other crashes came up that we have been working to address among other things.  So please bear with us, here is a current plan that we have:

1.2.5 - expected to release this week or early next week with attempted fixes at the following:
- Some crashes
- Social linking with Android
- Graphical issue in chest opening on iPhone 11/SE
- Graphical issues with world map and chest opening in Android

1.2.6 - expected to be released by end of next week with attempted fixes at the following:
- Reduction in resolution on Android 5.0 and 6.0 operating system.  This is a fix that we are going to be attempted to reduce the crashes and make the game more playable.  Please bear with us, we are working to release this in a couple waves, the first wave will be a reduction of assets followed by 1.2.7 that should raise the asset resolution so it looks better after this first attempt.

1.2.7 - expected be released the week of 9/21 that will have another asset pass for 5.0 and 6.0 operating system for Android.

As we get more attempted fixes in the game I will update this list.

Thank you!

Comments

• cgrubb80
    cgrubb80 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Thank you for trying to make this game better.  A lot of players will be relieved to have the fixes taken care of.  
  • Vofer
    Vofer Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    And some  belive, that you can't fix it, shame 
  • Shany523
    Shany523 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    What about the fences that are broken?
    pvp match making? I have 19 challenge battles on my map!!! Most are extremely low lvl ( I’m lvl 20) And recurring 5-6 people in pvp, something is broken on your end with that.

• Shany523
    The joe buyout box in the new event is broken!!!
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Shany523 said:
    The joe buyout box in the new event is broken!!!
    Team is looking into it and we should have an update by the morning.  Thank you for sharing.
  • Shany523
    Thanks for the quick replay and update!
  • Shany523
    When can we expect the update?  And will it reset our progress and coins we got untill now?
  • Shany523
    Still nothing! every event, every update something is broken. Just embarrassing how you handle things.

• LakeStone
    Shany523 said:
    Still nothing! every event, every update something is broken. Just embarrassing how you handle things.

Sorry for the delay as the team worked on it, this is now fixed.
  • Shany523
    Are you aware that the problem is still there for a lot of players?
  • Vofer
    LakeStone said:
    Shany523 said:

Sorry for the delay as the team worked on it, this is now fixed.
    The problem isn't fixed yet, and the time is still running, I hope you won't fix in three months or later, you have too much to fix, a shame 
  • Range
    Range Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Please define “fixed”. I still am looking at how the event ended a few months ago when Cover Girl was the showcased Joe. I can’t cash in my rewards on the Joe screen still. 
  • Shany523
    edited September 2020
    @LakeStone With all the problems, one more issue that needs to be addressed is the duration of the event, ingame it shows its untill the 28th or 29th depends on where you are on the globe, is that another mistake? Does the event end on Thursday like always? and if it is an extended event let us know... and that means you still have time to fix the issue.
  • Vofer
    Range said:
    Please define “fixed”. I still am looking at how the event ended a few months ago when Cover Girl was the showcased Joe. I can’t cash in my rewards on the Joe screen still. 
    The problem still occur, they don't solve, and the customer support is still rude, so, it still in the same situation, is a good game, but it has a lot of bugs, and is anoying, shame 
  • Funky
    Funky Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    The Cover Girl buyout box is still glitched. I didn't see any updates pushed, nor was there an update via the app store, so if there's a fix, I don't think I've gotten it. I would like to cash in my coins before the event ends, I don't think that's too much to ask.
  • Funky
    Funky Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    I did a fresh install on a device which had never had the application, and I got the same issue. I suppose there's no point hoping for a fix before the event ends,
  • LakeStone
    Funky said:
    I did a fresh install on a device which had never had the application, and I got the same issue. I suppose there's no point hoping for a fix before the event ends,
    The team has been working on fixing this issue for the event and apologize for the issues you are seeing.  We will try a few more fixes but please reach out to customer support at gijoesupport@d3go.com as the team will be able to assist with coins earned in the event for those that experienced this bug.
  • Vofer
    LakeStone said:
    Funky said:
    The team has been working on fixing this issue for the event and apologize for the issues you are seeing.  We will try a few more fixes but please reach out to customer support at gijoesupport@d3go.com as the team will be able to assist with coins earned in the event for those that experienced this bug.
    I try to contact him, but they are so rude, and at the end they don't solve anything, so is useless, I like the game, but all the bugs are anoying, so I try to play with this, maybe someday, they do their job and fix
  • bkizzle74
    bkizzle74 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    What is the status of 1.2.7? Tank traps are still busted with 1.2.6.
  • Vofer
    Ybkizzle74 said:
    What is the status of 1.2.7? Tank traps are still busted with 1.2.6.
    Yes, the Tank's traps still with problems, The windows, until now, it close rightly, I need to check the others bugs, I don't see other problems until now, maybe they do their job