Your Pull Results: 2020 Vision

PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
29 pulls (747 CP to start with)...  this is how I did...

https://youtu.be/IuL9jJsjllM

Comments

• talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    700 cp spent got 3 Heimdall, 1 JJ and 1 Hawkeye
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    17 pulls: one red Hawkeye to make him 4/4/4 and 1 red JJ to make her 3/2/2... but unfortunately no Heimdall:-(
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2020
    15 pulls, 2 JJ (1 black, 1 saved red) 5/1/3, 1 HE (Purple) 3/2/4, 0 Heimdall
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,518 Chairperson of the Boards
    5 pulls to roster Heimdall. Champ rewards got me 2 LTs back, so I look at it as 3 to get him rostered. I'll take that every time.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    One pull, one red Heimdall.
  • NemesisEtherion
    NemesisEtherion Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    8 pulls, nothing, all 4* extra lvls  :(
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    I had enough for 17 pulls.  Got 2 Hawkeyes and two JJs that I needed.  I've had a run of bad luck in the 5* vaults lately, so 4/17 is just great for me.  I'll see Heimdall in LLs in three weeks or so.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2020
    9 pulls, 1 Heimdall blue, 2 Hawkeye , and the shards covered a 3rd Hawkeye , so basically 4 covers / 9 pulls . I started 0 for 4, finished 3 for 5
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I ended up having to pull 34 times to get a Hemi, but I did get two usable Hawkeyes (bringing him up to 3/4/0), so it wasn't too bad. 3/34 isn't great, but considering I got a Samurai Daken on my first pull out of his store, I am not going to complain too much. Plus, I got a usable Misty, a usable Antivenom, and enough shards for another cover for Hellcat, bringing her to a nice even 4/4/4. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only had about 200 CP and that resulted in a JJ Red which is a saved cover, so not a good day at the office there.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 2020 Vision token from The sinister six alliance reward was a (drumroll) Talos cover. Yay (not).
  • DAZ0273
    qandols said:
    My 2020 Vision token from The sinister six alliance reward was a (drumroll) Talos cover. Yay (not).

Y'know I still haven't got enough covers to champ Talos, he is the only old non limited 4 that applies to! It makes me think that actually, things aren't that bad!
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    9 pulls, 1 Heimdull Red on pull #9. My JJ is at 4/4/5 waiting for ISO and my HE is at an uneven 5/3/2 and he just dropped in value due to the nerf bazooka that smacked Worthy so I'm done pulling covers.
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    @DAZ0273
    Back to work! ::cracks whip::
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2020
    My progression pull was some forgettable 4-star who I've since forgotten. My alliance pull was a blue Heimdall.
    This store isn't nice enough to spend any additional CP in with the anniversary coming up, so the hoard remains intact.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    2 event rewards, red Heimdall and purple Jubilee.  That'll do.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    41 pulls equalled 4 5s Champing HE and pushing JJ on up to 466. No Heimdall so LL pull once Onslaught and Killmonger vacate the building. 
  • DAZ0273
    No Heimdall but super happy to draw a blue JJ. She is now only 1 cover away from being fully covered and 453 shards in the bank, my 4th fully covered 5* is imminent, excited!
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2020
    12 pulls, so 250 CP spent after the event tokens.
    6x 4*s (all champ levels)
    3x JJ
    2x heimdall (Red and yellow)
    1x he.
    Would have preferred more he and fewer JJ, but it's very hard to complain about a 50% draw rate.  Quitting while ahead for now.
  • J0nnythejig
    J0nnythejig Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    2 pulls (from Boss Event prog rewards), 1 x JJ (black), 1 x HE (blue).

i was lucky enough to get 2 x Heimdall (blue) from a 10 pack while he was in packs though which was crazy lucky.