Your Pull Results: 2020 Vision

Options
2»

Comments

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Two pulls from event rewards. One four-star and one Heimdall.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,723 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    No Heimdall but super happy to draw a blue JJ. She is now only 1 cover away from being fully covered and 453 shards in the bank, my 4th fully covered 5* is imminent, excited!
    @DAZ0273
    By the way you post, I had assumed you had a giant roster of champed 5*s.  This is kinda enlightening.  :)

Good luck on completing JJ... she's one of my WORST covered 5*s, next to Wasp.  Never got lucky with her pulls!  Thankfully, her free "daily login" cover is days away.  :smiley:

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    9 pulls, 2 Heimdalls (Yellow, Blue).
    Done and Done.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    PiMacleod said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    No Heimdall but super happy to draw a blue JJ. She is now only 1 cover away from being fully covered and 453 shards in the bank, my 4th fully covered 5* is imminent, excited!
    @DAZ0273
    By the way you post, I had assumed you had a giant roster of champed 5*s.  This is kinda enlightening.  :)

Good luck on completing JJ... she's one of my WORST covered 5*s, next to Wasp.  Never got lucky with her pulls!  Thankfully, her free "daily login" cover is days away.  :smiley:

Ha ha, no, not at all! I should really be in 5* land by now after all these years playing but it is only since last year I even had one fully covered!