Got my first D3 Go! Newsletter today

Options
helix72
helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
It basically said 3 things:

1) A bunch of characters were updated!
2) Click here to open the game
3) Click here to visit the forum

I was really hoping for something more in exchange for the additional bloat in my inbox...

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm sure there will be an exclusive offer for a 3* Daken cover or something at some point...
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No they don't offer Daken, only 3* Spiderman! 
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    helix72 said:
    It basically said 3 things:

1) A bunch of characters were updated!
    2) Click here to open the game
    3) Click here to visit the forum

I was really hoping for something more in exchange for the additional bloat in my inbox...
    Thanks for subscribing!

I'll share your feedback to the team.  If you have any suggestions on content that you would like to see in the newsletter, I can pass that along as well.  Thanks!
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    I'm sure there will be an exclusive offer for a 3* Daken cover or something at some point...
    I don't think they've ever give away a character this way.  (or 1/13th of a character)

I do see info regarding HP giveaways in these though.  (Still haven't won one of those.)

Any character info is released on Facebook first, so by the time the newsletter comes around, its old news.  

I received this newsletter for quite a while before I realized that it had been auto-flagged by gmail as spam.  I've since updated the spam rules, but really, I haven't gotten much, if any, info I didn't get from the forums/FB first.