Comments

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    thanks @Avahad

To the Q&A thread!
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hi everyone,

FYI, we updated the FAQ about VIP with a new spreadsheet containing all One-Time Offers and its contents.
    Check out HERE!
  • Muhhh
    Muhhh Posts: 66 Match Maker

Hi everyone,

FYI, we updated the FAQ about VIP with a new spreadsheet containing all One-Time Offers and its contents.
    Check out HERE!
    Thanks for posting this. So, according to this FAQ, the tier 7 VIP Supreme Pack Bundle (12 packs and 2 packs of VIP) should be non-dupe. I don’t see the non-dupe banner on the offer in the vault, which is confusing and a bit misleading. How can one decide to spend actual $ on something that is not clearly stated? Has anyone purchased this? Or can anyone actually confirm that these will be non-dupe?
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Muhhh said:

Hi everyone,

Check out HERE!
    Thanks for posting this. So, according to this FAQ, the tier 7 VIP Supreme Pack Bundle (12 packs and 2 packs of VIP) should be non-dupe. I don’t see the non-dupe banner on the offer in the vault, which is confusing and a bit misleading. How can one decide to spend actual $ on something that is not clearly stated? Has anyone purchased this? Or can anyone actually confirm that these will be non-dupe?
    Thank you for the heads up!
    I will make sure to check everything in-game, one by one, to fix any possible misleading.