Spider-Man needs to be nerfed NOW!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• WesFaram wrote:
    Leave spidey alone, instead of nerfing him bring in a character like carnage or doctor octopus with a power that affects web tiles.....stop with the nerfing of characters
    That didn't solve the problem that spiderman is too powerful. That just forces people to only play certain characters. If you do that, then every team will be forced to use spiderman or carnage / doc oc & the game gets boring when you can't mix / match your team to have fun.

That is happening right now with OBW and you don't see people clamoring for her nerfing, play any pvp event and 99% of the teams has a OBW, just using the argument about mixing and matching and how boring it's getting to face her in every single battle should be enough for her to be nerfed too, but that's not the solution, not with her, not with spiderman, not with c mags, not with any character.

People are always going to play the best characters, neutering them is not a solution, bringing in new characters with different abilities is.

Um I don't know what forums you've been reading but yes plenty of people have been crying to OBW to be nerfed in this one.
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    WesFaram wrote:
    Leave spidey alone, instead of nerfing him bring in a character like carnage or doctor octopus with a power that affects web tiles.....stop with the nerfing of characters
    That didn't solve the problem that spiderman is too powerful. That just forces people to only play certain characters. If you do that, then every team will be forced to use spiderman or carnage / doc oc & the game gets boring when you can't mix / match your team to have fun.

That is happening right now with OBW and you don't see people clamoring for her nerfing, play any pvp event and 99% of the teams has a OBW, just using the argument about mixing and matching and how boring it's getting to face her in every single battle should be enough for her to be nerfed too, but that's not the solution, not with her, not with spiderman, not with c mags, not with any character.

People are always going to play the best characters, neutering them is not a solution, bringing in new characters with different abilities is.

Um I don't know what forums you've been reading but yes plenty of people have been crying to OBW to be nerfed in this one.

They nerf spiderman, then c mags, then OBW, then what's next
    GSBW green attack makes too much damage
    Dr Doom's tiles are too strong
    Hood steals too much AP
    Etc etc etc

It becomes a freaking cycle, they need to stop that ****
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jachdo wrote:
    I just wanted to thank the dev team for providing so much new content for us to get upset over.

So much what now?
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jachdo wrote:
    I just wanted to thank the dev team for providing so much new content for us to get upset over.

So much what now?

None of these Simulator battles are the same as the last round, nor are the buffed characters. Are people just snippy because the map decal wasn't changed?
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Eddiemon wrote:
    Jachdo wrote:

So much what now?

None of these Simulator battles are the same as the last round, nor are the buffed characters. Are people just snippy because the map decal wasn't changed?

Hey, I like the Simulator, but calling a change in opponent teams and buffed characters "new content" is a bit of a stretch.
  • akboyce wrote:

Misleading topics like this make me wish I had 25 reputation so I could click the thumbs down.

Know that in my heart I am disliking this thread.

Seconded. Esp. with how super-cereal the Spider-Mag NERF topic is here. I am only exaggerating by 1% when I declare(right now) that the result of this issue litterally determines if I continue to play this game or start sinking money back into HeroClix or something.

Also because I am Spidey F4L.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IHatePVP wrote:
    akboyce wrote:

Misleading topics like this make me wish I had 25 reputation so I could click the thumbs down.

Seconded. Esp. with how super-cereal the Spider-Mag NERF topic is here. I am only exaggerating by 1% when I declare(right now) that the result of this issue litterally determines if I continue to play this game or start sinking money back into HeroClix or something.

If you think the spidey thread is cereal, than the rags ones were crackers. Or maybe bananas.....pomegranates?
  • Jachdo wrote:
    Not so much, actually. I just wanted to thank the dev team for providing so much new content for us to get upset over. Seriously, you guys are really doing an awesome job keeping this game fresh. Just wanted to inject a little positivity in here.

Carry on.

Hmm, I feel it is a mixed bag. The alliance feature is a blessing. However I feel like I am the one writing the storyline here, not D3P or Demiurge. Eventually I will grow tired of making a little show for everyone and then it's back to grinding to level your 3 star Golden Captain Merika. For what is war without an enemy? There is no endgame content here, so I have decided to write my own...
  • IHatePVP wrote:
    akboyce wrote:

I just got my **** kicked by Al Gore, i need to level up more before i fight him again
  • Spoit wrote:

If you think the spidey thread is cereal, than the rags ones were crackers. Or maybe bananas.....pomegranates?

Saw them. Deff. bananas, beyond question.