How long does it take to get rewards?

Options
I got my Simulator (Hard) rewards like 25 minutes ago, but still haven't gotten my regular mode. I was in the top 5 the last time I checked (with 15 minutes left), so I should have something.

Does it always take this long? I've never seen it take this long.

Comments

• I'm concerned about the same thing. 1st in my bracket for easy, so rather eager to get them.
  • KelnKrowli wrote:
    I got my Simulator (Hard) rewards like 25 minutes ago, but still haven't gotten my regular mode. I was in the top 5 the last time I checked (with 15 minutes left), so I should have something.

Does it always take this long? I've never seen it take this long.

I've had rewards take 2 hours before.
  • Glad it's not just me. Got my cover Simulator Hard, and One Star rewards. No regular Simulator (finished 2nd) and no Alliance rewards for any of them yet.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've picked up all the rewards except the alliance ones for the one star tournament. It gets round to them when it gets round to them. Under 3 hours isn't worth worrying about when three tournaments and alliance rewards need to get tallied up.
  • I'm not angry or anythoing, I just nervous when I spend this much time (wasting) on a game with no results. icon_e_smile.gif

I'm sure everything will be ok.

Also, my name in-game is KelanKrowli, not this forum's name - that was just a typo.
  • KelnKrowli wrote:
    I'm not angry or anythoing, I just nervous when I spend this much time (wasting) on a game with no results. icon_e_smile.gif

I'm sure everything will be ok.

Also, my name in-game is KelanKrowli, not this forum's name - that was just a typo.

It's only been an hour ten and I haven't received any rewards from the simulator.

I'm not worried at all and no one else should be either.
  • Rewards seem to be awarded from the bottom up. If you placed top 50 you get your token sooner than people who placed in the top 10. At least that's my experience comparing rankings with my RL friends who play.