FIX LABYRINTH OF SKOPHOS RIGHT NOW!!!

Options
Endbringer
Endbringer Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
Just go in the game and fix it right now! Seriously! Right now!

Comments

• Muhhh
    Muhhh Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    Agreed. There are a few cards that meet the *fix it now, it’s ruining the game* threshold 
  • boopers
    boopers Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Some bugs are annoying, others cause crashes... and occasionally they straight up warp the meta.  Currently, 12 mana gets you the best creature removal card in the entire game.  Plan to use it, or plan to counter it... there is no middle ground.

Can't blame anyone for using it since everyone can... but I hate you if you do.  Don't be like that.
  • Endbringer
    Endbringer Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The problem is, they don't fix problems nearly as soon as they need to be fixed. The card is acceptable when it isn't broken and bugged, but as it stands now, not returning non-token creatures to the battlefield, a player has to play 2 or more creatures every turn, with haste, in order to successfully deal any combat damage to the player using the Labyrinth, otherwise every masterpiece creature a player has ever waited weeks or months to get, spent money to acquire, and built an entire deck around, gets exiled every turn the moment before it can attack (as an example) and that is outrageously absurd, especially with all of the people abusing it because they're bad without it. How Oktagon hasn't gone in immediately and done something about it, really shows how much they could really give a damn less about their customers.
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The card should be banned until it's fixed ... It's the kind if situation that Can get rid of players motivation pretty fast if it becomes widespread.
  • Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I offered a solution some time ago:
    Maybe it's time to bump that thread again?

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hi everyone,

I've already passed this matter to the responsible team.
    If confirmed we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you for worrying,
    Marcela.