Alliance Members Locked in 4 PvE

Options
SheRa007
SheRa007 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
Hello!
I have a suggestion regarding PvE events.
All of the top alliances are always moving people around right before the PvE event ends so that the top people get the top alliance rewards. 
Doesn't this defeat the purpose of being apart of an alliance though? What is the point of having alliances in a game if you can move your scores around at any point? 
Individual PvE scores should lock into a specific alliance right at the beginning of the event like they do during a boss event. That way there is actual meaning behind being a part of an alliance.

Just a thought but I definitely think that this would change the game for the better!

Comments

• SpiderKev
    SpiderKev Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    Unfortunately this exploit seems to get ignored as 99% of the whiners are in alliances that shift their scores to take advantage of this.

There hasn't been a pure alliance in the top 10 in years, that's a lot of exploited Legendary Tokens that D3 has given away. 
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Or... we can just stop making PvE give out PvP style rewards (i.e.: Get rid of Placement awards and move them to Progression or Node-Clear awards)