SupasoberLite, Daily play casual, 1 open spot

atmosvere
atmosvere Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
edited November 2020 in MPQ Alliances
Supasober is a family of alliances! 

SupasoberLite - Casual daily play alliance, 1 open spot.

SupaSoberPVP2 - top 100 PvP alliance, 0 open spots.
SupaSobaMoshPt - top 50 PvP alliance, 0 open spots.
Supasobersorta
 - 
top 100 PvE & PvP hybrid alliance, 0 open spots.
SupasoberPVE2
 - top 250 PvE alliance, 0 open spots.
SupaSoberPVP - top 50 PvP, top 100 PvE hybrid alliance, 0 open spots.
SupasoberPVE - top 100 PvE alliance, 0 open spots.

Read below for requirements and details on each alliance.

SupaSoberPVP2 is our more casual PvP-only alliance, and is focused completely on PvP.  The PvP minimum is 400 points per event, and we plan to be a top 100 PvP alliance.  There is no PvE minimum so you can play what you like.  Additionally, we play in boss events. 

The alliance is comprised of mostly 4* and 5* players, and all of us are active. You also have the option of moving any of our other alliances when a spot opens up. Its a fun group, and we keep the requirements reasonable since we understand people have lives outside of MPQ.

Requirements:

• Daily play.

• 400 points in PvP events, 4000 points PvP season. 

• Participation in boss events.

• Line App is used, but definitely not required.

SupaSobaMoshPt is our new PvP-only alliance, and is focused on PvP.  The PvP minimum is 600 points per even, and we plan to be a top 50 PvP or higher alliance.  We also ask for at least 7000 points per PvP season.  There is no PvE minimum so you can play what you like.  Additionally, we play in boss events. 

The alliance is comprised of mostly 4* and 5* players, and all of us are active. You also have the option of moving any of our other alliances when a spot opens up. Its a fun group, and we keep the requirements reasonable since we understand people have lives outside of MPQ.

Requirements:

• Daily play.

• 600 points in PvP events, 7000 points PvP season. 

• Participation in boss events.

• Line App is used, but definitely not required.

Supasobersorta (the main alliance) is a Top 100 hybrid alliance. Do not assume we are full as we occasionally rotate in players.

Supasobersorta is a competitive alliance, but we are not extreme about it (we understand people have lives outside of MPQ). We are recruiting good hybrid players (PvE and PvP) with decent rosters to keep us solidly in top 100 territory. It’s a fun group, and the requirements are reasonable:

• PvE normal events: 75% progression.
• PvE new character events: 10k above the top progression reward.
• PvP: 300 per event, 4000 for the PvP season.
• Maximum participation in alliance events.

Most of us are competitive and well exceed minimums.

Contact me here, on Line (atmosvere), or Discord (atmosvere#3268) for more information.

SupasoberPVE2 is  a top 250 PvE alliance. This is intended to be a more chill group, with easily achievable PvE goals, and no PvP requirements. The minimum target is the second 3* cover, i.e. 25% progression. Players at all tiers of the game, from newbies to veterans wanting a breather, are welcome. If anytime you would like to take a step up, you can move to our sister alliances SupasoberPVE or Supasobersorta. There are no PvP requirements, and we reached all alliance rewards in the last boss event.  If interested, do not hesitate to contact either @atmosvere either via PM, Discord or Line (Line and Discord IDs are the same).
• Requirements for SupasoberPVE2 are daily play and 25% PvE. We also require maximum participation in boss events.

Contact me here, on Line (atmosvere), or Discord (atmosvere#3268) for more information.

SupaSoberPVP is a hybrid (PvE/PvP) top 50 PvP/Top 100 PvE alliance, and is focused a little more on PvP.  The PvP minimum is 575 points per event, and we are solid in the top 50 ranks for PvP.  We also ask for at least 7000 points per PvP season.  The PvE minimum is 50% progression, and many of us go well above.  Additionally, we normally earn all alliance rewards very quickly in boss events. 

Requirements:

• Daily play.

• 50% PvE progression 

• 575 points in PvP events, 7000 points PvP season. 

• Maximum participation in boss events.

• Line App is preferred, but not required.

SupasoberPVE is a solid Top 100 PvE alliance, but we occasionally finish in the Top 50. This is for those who can regularly hit full progression or (preferably) higher in PvE. The current minimum is 100% (full) progression, but we are planning on building it up to a solid Top 50 PvE alliance. This alliance is comprised of mostly 4* players, and all of us are active. Many of us go well above full progression in PvE. We don't have a PvP requirement (and never will), but enough of us play PvP for individual rewards that we regularly get into the top 250 as a group.  Additionally, we normally earn all alliance rewards in boss events. You also have the option of moving up to our Top 100/Top 50 hybrid alliances, when a spot opens up (see below for more information). Its a fun group, and we keep the requirements reasonable since we understand people have lives outside of MPQ.

• Current requirements for SupasoberPVE are daily play and 100% PvE (full progression). We also require maximum participation in boss events.

SupasoberPVE2 is  a top 250 PvE alliance. This is intended to be a more chill group, with easily achievable PvE goals, and no PvP requirements. The minimum target is the second 3* cover, i.e. 25% progression. Players at all tiers of the game, from newbies to veterans wanting a breather, are welcome. If anytime you would like to take a step up, you can move to our sister alliances SupasoberPVE or Supasobersorta. There are no PvP requirements, and we reached all alliance rewards in the last boss event.  If interested, do not hesitate to contact either @atmosvere either via PM, Discord or Line (Line and Discord IDs are the same).

• Requirements for SupasoberPVE2 are daily play and 25% PvE. We also require maximum participation in boss events.

SupasoberLite is a casual alliance with the requirement beings daily play and participation in alliance events.  We are looking for a reliable player that has at least a few champed 3* characters. The focus is a little more on PvE, and we normally finish in the top 500 though we are very close to the top 250.  The group is a mix of semi-retired game vets and newer players working on their rosters. You'll also be able to move up to one of the other alliance members (SupasobersortaSupasoberPVE, & SupasoberPVE2) should you want to play more competitively.

• Requirements for SupasoberLite are daily play, and participation in alliance events.

Contact me here, on Line (atmosvere), or Discord (atmosvere) for more information.

For all alliances:

• Line is used by some in the group; we chat about all sorts of things about the game and more. It is recommended but it is not required (except for SupasoberPVP where it is required). There are no spending requirements, but some of our players do spend, so you’ll get a free CP every now and then.

Comments

• JON100387
    JON100387 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    pvp 3320

pve haven't done it because my current alliance doesn't participate in everything but i can easily fill requirements 

all 3* championed except for fairly new ones  angel, 3* elektra 

16 4* championed.  have a lot that are missing a power here and there which is why i want to change alliances so i can get better rewards for my efforts.  i basically carry everyone and we end up in the top 500 
  • BetrayerOfHope
    BetrayerOfHope Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Looking for a spot, if you still have one
  • BetrayerOfHope
    BetrayerOfHope Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Applied in-game. Hope that's ok. 
  • ArgleBargle
    ArgleBargle Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited January 2020
    In-game Name: Argle-Bargle

I am interested in joining SupaSoberLite with the possibility of moving to PVE2 or PVE in the future. Currently SR149 and complete full progression in all events. I'm farming 2* and 3* characters, the majority of 4* are champed and have 5 5* characters champed.

I've sent an in-game join request.

• atmosvere
    SupasoberPVE - top 100 PvE alliance, 1 open spot.

• atmosvere
    edited July 2020
    2 open spots, your choice:

Supasobersorta 
    - top 100 PvE & PvP hybrid alliance.

OR

SupaSoberPVP - top 50 PvP, top 100 PvE hybrid alliance.

Edit: all spots filled.

• atmosvere
    New alliance, SupaSoberPVP2, multiple open spots. 
  • atmosvere
    edited August 2020
    SupaSoberPVP2 - new PvP alliance, multiple open spots.
    Supasobersorta - top 100 PvE & PvP hybrid alliance, 1 open spot.
    SupasoberPVE2
     - top 250 PvE alliance, 1 open spot.

• atmosvere
    SupaSoberPVP2 - top 100 PvP alliance, 1 open spot.
    SupasoberLite - Casual daily play alliance, 1 open spot.