July 23/24 auto update - missions back to tips? Achievements and missions gone?

Fumbles
Fumbles Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
Hello D3 Tech Support,

My GIJoe game updated automatically July 23/24 and when the screen came up, the "Missions" tab (right side above map, below events) changed to "Tips". My missions were all gone including the rewards for completing missions that I was saving for this the current event along. Also gone were the "Achievement" awards for getting my Cobra HQ to level 20. I can't do the tips either since the first one to complete is upgrade your HQ one level and I can't since I am at level 20 on both HQs.

I've checked with my alliance and this hasn't happen with most of them. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but there is no change. I am running the latest version of Android.

Is this happening to anyone else? Is there a fix?

Thanks,

Tagged:

Comments

• Funky
    Funky Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    I have the exact same problem. I just reached level 20 two days ago, and I was saving the platinum box for the upcoming event.
  • Fumbles
    I sent them a screen grab to their tech support email with the text I posted here.
    Hopefully, they fix it...
  • Funky
    Funky Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    I have it on two devices, a phone and a tablet, and it's the same on both.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi everyone, are you all still encountering this issue? 

If so, could you all please submit tickets to Customer Support on the issue? 
  • Fumbles
    I'm still encountering the issue. Contacted D3 support on Friday. They replied Saturday with the following.

Thank you for contacting the D3 Go! Customer Support Team.

Please force close, clear the cache and restart the game. This should cause the game to reconnect with the servers.

Please let us know if this resolves the issue.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support (MG)

So I did that and it still did not work. I sent them another email Sunday telling them that.
    No reply, but it's only Tuesday.

• Vofer
    Vofer Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Fumbles or Funky, this issue solves, or continue, because I have too, in my Joe's base I acess to a new level of HQ, and don't present it, but when I upgrade my Cobra HQ, it appear, and you know how the customer service works, that why I ask to you, thanks 
  • Fumbles
    Got this from customer support yesterday. (07/29)

The developers are aware of the issue with Tips replacing Missions, and they have informed us that they are working on a fix for this issue that is estimated to be released later this week. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue, and we must ask for your continued patience until the issue can be resolved.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again, and we would be happy to help.
  • Vofer
    Vofer Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    With the new upgrade of the game, it solves, thanks, I have a problem one month ago and they can't solve it, but at least it they could do