Marvel movie based on Marvel puzzle Quest

Options
First21
First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
Will it great if Marvel made a movie off of Marvel puzzle Quest. If they did what kind of movie do you think they make it out if. I think it’s like this you play the game and Marvel characters would come out and you have to keep playing to save the world. What do you think?

Comments

• Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    2 hour 49 minute movie.  2 hour 48 minutes of which are watching unconscious characters after Bishop stuns them in the opening scene. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The quality and enjoyment of the movie would depend upon which clearance level you pay for.
    I'm guessing SCL7 would be a Michael Bay explode-athon. Black Widow is in a spy bikini. Captain America drives a lamborghini fitted with rocket launchers that fire star spangled exploding shields. And Iron Man is a transformer.
    SCL8 is a Joss Whedon film, the dialogue is snappy and it is fun to watch but you get the feeling that it is a bit scrappy compared to what could have been done if Joss wasn't busy falling out with people and changing his mind on the script. Blade is the star.
    SCL9 is a Russo Brothers epic including a Thanos Boss Battle - it flies by but when you go back to it again you spot all the plot holes and the cheap Easter eggs that gloss over the downsize in pay-off and makes you wonder if you should have gone to 10. Thor, Rocket, Iron Man and Cap are the Essentials.
    SCL10 isn't a movie, it is the tortourous grind that we have to endure until Marvel finally mention the word "X-Men". Don't bother entering unless you are seriously a fan.
  • Ugh
    Ugh Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Options
    Considering if you actually read the stories instead of skipping them it all reads like a really bad Saturday morning cartoon i would say no on a movie, unless it was aimed at a really young audience.  Besides, how are you going to fit in 45580476047245802738047083287874980 fights against the dark avengers in a single movie?

I think it would actually work as a Saturday morning cartoon though.  You have a small main cast and then every episode introduce a few new characters that are completely forgotten after the episode is over.
  • IIAlonditeII
    IIAlonditeII Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    it would be weird to explain in movie format why Thor and Okoye keep battling Bishop and Beta Ray Bill
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,294 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Everytime you tried to buy a ticket you would only have a 0.05% chance of getting the time you wanted.

"2 AM on Wednesday?  Darn it, OK.  Buying another ticket.....  6 AM tomorrow?  Geez, my luck sucks....."

BUT!  If you buy 100 tickets you can pick any time you want for that last one.
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Halfway through the movie, ushers will inform you that they’ve replaced the last 1/4 of the movie with deleted scenes.
  • PinkoMcFlyToo
    PinkoMcFlyToo Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'll save my money and catch this Groundhog Day rip-off once it makes its way to free TV.