Marvel Puzzle Quest R206 Release Notes (7/6/20)

Options
2»

Comments

• Fetid
    Fetid Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    LakeStone said:

• Tiles will no longer appear incorrectly (wrong colors, invisible, etc) on some Samsung Devices.
    Was this in any way tested before? Because i still encounter these graphical errors on my Samsung A40 even after the patch.
  • ImmortalZodd
    ImmortalZodd Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Is D3 working on better ways to earn new/higher rarity supports? It doesn't feel good that tokens are so hard to come by, and when you do get one, it's a duplicate which gives you a trivial amount of red iso.
  • captainheath
    captainheath Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think the red iso amount if it is a duplicate is ridiculous.  The tokens are so rare.  If you get a duplicate for a level 1, it should be at least 25,000 riso.  More for higher levels.  
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think the red iso amount if it is a duplicate is ridiculous.  The tokens are so rare.  If you get a duplicate for a level 1, it should be at least 25,000 riso.  More for higher levels.  
    Actually since getting a support or boost is indeed so rare I’ve accumulated more than enough Riso in the months since my last support drop . I could probably level a 5 to max if by some freak occurrence I ever got one 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2020
    Options
    That riso was reduced when supports were made more readily available via the support circuit (as well as the drop rate out of the various tokens being changed around, and master support tokens essentially going behind a paywall), which was promptly taken out of circulation, but the riso exchange rate was left extra low. 

For those who weren't here for it: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/76990/updates-to-earning-supports-1-22-19/p1

and then 3 months later:
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/77978/support-circuit-hiatus-4-5-19/p1

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    On the one hand, reducing the riso from tokens was a bit silly in retrospect (since tokens have become much more scarce than they were).

On the other hand, you get plenty of riso from playing events and can probably keep up pretty well just from that.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah - support aquisition essentially went away with support circuit, so they ought to have just taken it all out at that point
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Only pve players with infinity stones would need to swap them to different teams multiple times each day. Everyone else just equip and forget. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The next 4*'s colours are blue, yellow and green. Generally:

Blue = stun
    Yellow = healing/creating friendly special tiles, especially protect tiles
    Green = AoE

Who fits the above colours?
    Magneto
    Doom
    Misty Knight
    Klaw
    Surge
    Colleen Wing
    Omega Red

I think Klaw has the biggest probability because:

1) AIM scientists were introduced recently and Klaw has some link to them.

2) His abilities seem to fit the above colour scheme:

Projection of intense high-volume sonic waves and blasts of concussive force and the creation of mobile sound/mass constructs: AoE, protect tiles and Stun checked.

• Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Actually since getting a support or boost is indeed so rare I’ve accumulated more than enough Riso in the months since my last support drop . I could probably level a 5 to max if by some freak occurrence I ever got one 

You only need around 600,000 RISO to max a support from scratch.  That's a pretty low amount considering how long it's been since they introduced new supports, how long since there were reasonable chances to get higher level one and the drop rate just from progression.  I know I',m not alone in sitting on several million RISO.